14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

VikingTiger

Re: NORWAY 2016

I would love to see Afterglow win - but I dont expect that to happen, unfortunately... unless she does a stunning performance!

Dessi

I would love to see Afterglow win - but I dont expect that to happen, unfortunately... unless she does a stunning performance!

My brother and all his friends live in Arvika, Sweden (not long from Norway). Maybe I could convince them to go to Norway and vote a bit??? :D Like a Saturday-trip...haha... :D Or... are there any rules about Swedish cell phones/Norweigan cell phones...???

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

I'm really begging for Afterglow. Send that and Norway have a top 5 chance. Especially with the cheesy up-tempo songs a lot of countries are singing this year, the sheer quality of this will stand out.

VikingTiger

My brother and all his friends live in Arvika, Sweden (not long from Norway). Maybe I could convince them to go to Norway and vote a bit??? :D Like a Saturday-trip...haha... :D Or... are there any rules about Swedish cell phones/Norweigan cell phones...???

Your brother and all his friends are welcome to me here in oslo - as long as they bring their cellphones!!! I dont think there are any rules... swedish votes are more than welcome. :D

VikingTiger

I'm really begging for Afterglow. Send that and Norway have a top 5 chance. Especially with the cheesy up-tempo songs a lot of countries are singing this year, the sheer quality of this will stand out.

I fear that we will be sending Freddy Kalas... But then again; maybe I should not give up on my fellow norwegians; I must say that I have agreed to most of the choises made by in MGP these last years!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

I fear that we will be sending Freddy Kalas... But then again; maybe I should not give up on my fellow norwegians; I must say that I have agreed to most of the choises made by in MGP these last years!

Freddy Kalas...that song is poison to me, that would be as bad as Finland sending PKN.

pavarotti

Norway usually does well acknowledging and voting for quality so every chance Laila S can win if her live performance does the song justice.

Dessi

@VikingTiger: I'm sorry it took so long time... I've been on the phone with my brother... He can't come to Oslo cause he's working early sunday... BUT he will go to Magnor, on the Norwegian border... and he and his friends will vote like crazy for "Afterglow".... I have also phoned threee of my friends working in Norway and they will also vote like crazy for Afterglow.... :D I know it's only like 10 people, but it's better then nothing. :Dxupxup

ZoboCamel

Still not sure entirely who I'm supporting here, but it's probably between Freddy and Laila. My thoughts on Freddy's song depend entirely on my mood, and he's kind of a guilty pleasure compared to Laila, who is obviously the most respectable, quality entry of the selection. Would be entirely happy to see Laila with the ticket, one way or another, and even though she's not the odds-on favourite, I'm hoping we could have a pleasant surprise given the similarities to Norway's selections from the last few years.

Franco

It's tonight!
Der Untergang ist jetzt!
Der Untergang ist hier!

Despite the killer running order, I pray for a miracle. xpray
Hopefully, tomorrow I won't say that my life is sadness. Hopefully, tonight Norway will send this little curled dog in orbit around Stockholm. xcheer

i anixi

Norway usually does well acknowledging and voting for quality so every chance Laila S can win if her live performance does the song justice.

That is true, but on the contrary I fear they might want a change from the line of songs they've been lately sending. Freddy or Laika would serve that purpose. Personally however I´d rather they made that change next year ;)

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

Here is the list of reactions I will have tonight based on the outcome :

Laila Samuels wins : xheat
Hungry Hearts wins : :)
Agnete wins : NONO
Freddy Kalas wins : xpuke
Stine Hole Ulla wins : xhmmm
Anyone else wins : xwhat

I'll be switching between this and Finland. If neither Saari or Laila win tonight, it'll be time to get the sword out for some Seppuku.

Ringdalen

I hope we send something fun this year. Tired of Norway sending ballads.

Ringdalen

Feel da Rush xpray

Feeling happy, baby, watch me when I´m grooving.
Cause every day, every night, I´m on fire.
I got this feeling I wanna take it higher

xbow xbow xbow

I will vote like crazy for him and Suite-16. Possibly Hungry Hearts or Stage Dolls too.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

Feeling happy, baby, watch me when I´m grooving.
Cause every day, every night, I´m on fire.
I got this feeling I wanna take it higher

xbow xbow xbow

I will vote like crazy for him and Suite-16. Possibly Hungry Hearts or Stage Dolls too.

Well, on this night I hope the rest of Norway disagrees with you.

Sammy

Veteran

I think, "Feel da Rush" would stand out in Stockholm. I'd also like Suite 16.

Top Bottom