Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

nudiecrudi

I lose my balance without having listen any songs. Who like me thinks that the Maneskin could be the next representatives of Italy at the ESC? :D Oh my God ... did you imagine the battle between the Maneskin and the Blind Channel?xheat
The ones I would like to win, and obviously go to ESC, are Maneskin, La Rappresentante di Lista, Colapesce e Dimartino, Gaia and Irama.
Curious about Coma_Cose, Madame, Annalisa

The ones I would like to win, and obviously go to ESC, are Maneskin, La Rappresentante di Lista, Colapesce e Dimartino, Gaia and Irama.
Curious about Coma_Cose, Madame, Annalisa
The important thing is that the right song is chosen for the ESC (which we have always done except with Francesca Michielin and Emma Marrone). Let's not forget Fasma too. Who knows, the rapper might surprise us.

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance

LOVE Italo Dance, but Europop will always hold a special place in my heart because it's tied to memories of playing video games with my younger brother while the entire CD played, every song on it was a banger.

The irony is I've been listening to one of their non-rock songs more :lol::

Let's not forget Fasma too. Who knows, the rapper might surprise us.

This is the first year that I looked at the lyrics of the songs before Sanremo began, and reading Fasma's lyrics...

giphy.gif

LOVE Italo Dance, but Europop will always hold a special place in my heart because it's tied to memories of playing video games with my younger brother while the entire CD played, every song on it was a banger.

The irony is I've been listening to one of their non-rock songs more :lol::

This is the first year that I looked at the lyrics of the songs before Sanremo began, and reading Fasma's lyrics...

giphy.gif
Buongiorno BarefootBoogaloo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQzLUlkz2o xkiss

It was a good period that of Europop and the first Eurodance were unforgettable moments xheart

The Maneskin are a nice surprise on the Italian music scene xheya I add that this Sanremo Festival will be very interesting. There will be many Indie proposals and even Soul and R&B sounds :Dxmusic

Finally tomorrow the Sanremo Festival will start!!! Italy is coming!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxYes6I51wg

Fasma is very romantic. His lyrics break the heart.xlovexfaint

mauve

Veteran
My excitement is increasing! Every single year there are so many outstanding songs at Sanremo and let's see what Italy has to offer this year. xheart

My excitement is increasing! Every single year there are so many outstanding songs at Sanremo and let's see what Italy has to offer this year. xheart
Let's hope it's a good Festival. There will be many different songs and this will make the competition very interesting. What surprised me was that this year there was a lot of focus on indie artists xyes Obviously it is no longer the "real indie" that started from the UK and the USA (now Indie is in the hands of the majors too) but they are still new sounds and oriented towards new horizons and experimentation xmusic We hope to bring a good song to the ESC to make a good impression and be able to make the game more difficult. Then who wins does not interest me. The important thing is that music and friendship win xviolinxhug Come on Mauve! We can finally munch on our sweets! :p:lol:

mauve

Veteran
Let's hope it's a good Festival. There will be many different songs and this will make the competition very interesting. What surprised me was that this year there was a lot of focus on indie artists xyes Obviously it is no longer the "real indie" that started from the UK and the USA (now Indie is in the hands of the majors too) but they are still new sounds and oriented towards new horizons and experimentation xmusic We hope to bring a good song to the ESC to make a good impression and be able to make the game more difficult. Then who wins does not interest me. The important thing is that music and friendship win xviolinxhug Come on Mauve! We can finally munch on our sweets! :p:lol:
Italy hardly ever disappointed me at ESC, so I am looking positive into the future! Focussing on indie artists is definitely a good thing. I am sure that Sanremo will offer a variety of songs this year! Munching our sweets ... we better not weigh ourselves after Sanremo. :eek::eek::eek:

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
This will be my first time seeing Sanremo, i have to say that i'm quite excited !
The fact that we don't know how exactly the songs gonna sound adds some extra spice, i'm expecting much quality from Italy :cool:

a bit worried about the lack of sleep during this week, but that's another topic lol

mauve

Veteran
This will be my first time seeing Sanremo, i have to say that i'm quite excited !
The fact that we don't know how exactly the songs gonna sound adds some extra spice, i'm expecting much quality from Italy :cool:

a bit worried about the lack of sleep during this week, but that's another topic lol
Absolutely. Lack of sleep. You have to accept the dark circles around your eyes after 5 nights ... you can have your beauty sleep afterwards ... :sleep:

@Morocco2021 I am certain that there will be many, many songs that you will enjoy. It is so different since this not a NF as in other countries. :)

Mrm

Veteran
Yes @Morocco2021 , San Remo is an old festival, with the fantastic traditional, the most popular acts in Italy take part.. ESC is only one segment of it, usually the winner goes to ESC, but doesn't need too.. :)

CURIOSITY:

The organization traditionally does not communicate the names of the artists of the Champions section who have submitted an application but have not been selected for the final evenings. According to some sources or based on the declarations of the singers themselves, among the excluded are: Le Deva, Margherita Vicario, Morgan, Leo Gassman, Statuto, Motta, Mr. Rain, The Kolors, Marcella Bella, Federico Rossi, Donatella Rettore, I Nomadi, Tommaso Paradiso, Mietta, Roberto Angelini, Tiromancino, Vladimir Luxuria, Michele Bravi, Rossana Casale con Mariella Nava e Grazia Di Michele, Giulia Luzi, Loredana Errore, Marco Carta, Max Arduini, Fast Animals and Slow Kids, Claudio Lippi, Giacomo Celentano, Jalisse, Simona Molinari, Alex Britti, Andrea Sannino, Zero Assoluto, Myss Keta, Anna Oxa, Valeria Marini, Giusy Ferreri e Al Bano.

Cristiano Malgioglio, on the other hand, had been contacted to participate in the competition, but he gave up to make room for a younger artist.

Last edited:

nudiecrudi

You need a bit of preparation.
Don't expect smth similar to other national selections. It is completely different.
First night only 13 songs will be presented but the show will be long around 5 hours with a lot of talk, guests, humour and other things that aren't necessary connected with the competition. Maybe for a non Italian could be a bit annoying.
The same thing for the second night.
Third night only covers, but the ranking of this night will be included into the final ranking.
Forth night, 26 songs presented, again with a lot of talk, guests ect ect for 5 hours. Newcomers winner proclaim
And then the final night.... Other 5 hours.
So get ready for this marathon and if you'll be able to bear it you'll really enjoy the spirit of this competition

I didn't knew the Festival San Remo before this year but it's a 5 nights NF ? Well it can be interesting
The Festival consists of 5 evenings but ... the selection to qualify (internal) is active all year round. Also, usually, I don't know if it is possible for you to see them, there are also the PrimaFestival, the DopoFestival and other radio and TV programs that talk about Sanremo. It is a real musical party! Each evening will end at 1am or 2am at the latest. It is a beautiful show but also ... very tiring to follow ... in Italy there are people who have complained because the Festival lasts too many hours ...

As for the ESC, we have never snubbed it because we feel superior. Our record companies have always thought that Italian-language music, as beautiful as it may be, is not as salable as English-language music. Furthermore, it was Rai that did not want to take the burden of hosting an edition and consequently spend money. However, this "don't think about ESC" is good. it means bringing music that is free of limitations and worries. Only good music and not the desire to find the chorus or ballet that drives European audiences crazy. For us Italians it would be an honor to win the ESC but it is not a disease for us. At the limit we are satisfied with another "Top 10". We want to perform, make our music known and have fun. These are important things to us.

elanyvx

Laura Pausini guest in the third night! Tomorrow the first 13 artists and 4 newcomers!
Diodato and Loredana Bertè also tomorrow as guests.

Looren

Veteran
The Festival consists of 5 evenings but ... the selection to qualify (internal) is active all year round. Also, usually, I don't know if it is possible for you to see them, there are also the PrimaFestival, the DopoFestival and other radio and TV programs that talk about Sanremo. It is a real musical party! Each evening will end at 1am or 2am at the latest. It is a beautiful show but also ... very tiring to follow ... in Italy there are people who have complained because the Festival lasts too many hours ...

As for the ESC, we have never snubbed it because we feel superior. Our record companies have always thought that Italian-language music, as beautiful as it may be, is not as salable as English-language music. Furthermore, it was Rai that did not want to take the burden of hosting an edition and consequently spend money. However, this "don't think about ESC" is good. it means bringing music that is free of limitations and worries. Only good music and not the desire to find the chorus or ballet that drives European audiences crazy. For us Italians it would be an honor to win the ESC but it is not a disease for us. At the limit we are satisfied with another "Top 10". We want to perform, make our music known and have fun. These are important things to us.

End at 1am ? Omg this is longer that FIK :lol:

I actually love the fact that Italy keeps sending songs in Italian, I respect this !

Mrm

Veteran
@Morocco2021

Haha FiK actually took that from San Remo, San Remo festival is a model for FiK, Albanians like Italy a lot. :)
What time zone Agadir is? Is it GMT, like Portugal, Ireland and The UK?

Mimmon

Veteran

What to expect

alot random interval acts between the actual songs
Get coffee or some kinda energy source and snacks

Top Bottom