Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

nudiecrudi

Sanremo is like a religion, it's a must, it's cult.....
For the Grand Finale I'll organize a super dinner with my friends and we repeat this tradition each year. Before the winner's proclaim we organize a game. Each of us points three possibile winners.😎😎

What to expect

alot random interval acts between the actual songs
Get coffee or some kinda energy source and snacks
In reality, the Sanremo Festival is manipulated by multinational food companies xqueenbitch

It's not a strange thing ... even Spider-Man was killed by one of these multinationals (in that case a famous coffee industry) xcryMax Pezzali (ex 883), one of our singers, was the first to protest against this dark power with the song "Hanno ucciso l'Uomo Ragno": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrRqQkn6kZI

There is a great conspiracy behind it ... they all want us as fat and tame as cattle! xhelp

Mimmon

Veteran
In reality, the Sanremo Festival is manipulated by multinational food companies xqueenbitch

It's not a strange thing ... even Spider-Man was killed by one of these multinationals (in that case a famous coffee industry) xcryMax Pezzali (ex 883), one of our singers, was the first to protest against this dark power with the song "Hanno ucciso l'Uomo Ragno": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrRqQkn6kZI

There is a great conspiracy behind it ... they all want us as fat and tame as cattle! xhelp
Can't wait to Malta shows some food product placements before song annoucement...

njdevils94

Veteran
Night 1 Line-Up
Nuove Proposte: Avincola, Elena Faggi, Folcast, Gaudiano

Campioni: Aiello, Arisa, Annalisa, Colapesce Dimartino, Coma_Cose, Fasma, Fedez & Francesca, Francesco Renga, Ghemon, Irama, Madame, Måneskin, Max Gazzè

FilipFromSweden

MAHMOOD MY BABY

nudiecrudi

First night bomba.
Maneskin
Madame
Annalisa
ARISA
Colapesce e Dimartino
Coma Cose
Fedez Francy
Night 1 Line-Up

Campioni: Aiello, Arisa, Annalisa, Colapesce Dimartino, Coma_Cose, Fasma, Fedez & Francesca, Francesco Renga, Ghemon, Irama, Madame, Måneskin, Max Gazzè
l

Mimmon

Veteran
Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance

giphy.gif

Finally tomorrow the Sanremo Festival will start!!! Italy is coming!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxYes6I51wg

It's certainly gonna feel like I've been Batista Bombed by the time it's over XD
giphy.gif

Fasma is very romantic. His lyrics break the heart.xlovexfaint

giphy.gif

Laura Pausini guest in the third night!
A Golden Globe win and Sanremo, what a week for Lauraxheat

Night 1 Line-Up

Getting to listen to Fasma, Ghemon, Arisa, and Maneskin on Night 1:

giphy.gif

Realising that Elena Faggi may have to duel Gaudiano in the Nuove Proposte:

giphy.gif

sucof

There are just a few hours left for the Sanremo 2021 Festival to begin and the great organizational machine is ready to launch what will be the edition that will remain in the history of the event. A Covid-19 proof demonstration with scrupulous and very rigid health protocols. We intercepted one of the members of the great orchestra of Sanremo to let us tell the story behind the scenes and there is no lack of some judgment in view of the vote of the third evening dedicated to the covers that will see only the musicians as protagonists

How are you going with the protocols and tests?
I would say very well. We are super controlled and indeed, in some cases, even more restrictive measures are adopted than those envisaged for the protocol. The head of security management, already on the second day in Sanremo, made a very clear speech: if the protocol provides a distance of one meter from one location to another, let's do one and a half meters. If there is a break and sanitation every two hours, we do it every hour. In addition, there is a Covid manager who also checks us when we have a coffee. If we are too close he tells us to distance ourselves.

Are you therefore far apart?

Everywhere and beyond. Three macro areas have been created in the orchestra in order to be traceable in any case whatever happens if there is a positive. There are strings, rhythm parts and winds. A provision also foreseen to avoid gatherings under the stage.

How was the case of the two positives of the orchestra handled?
Very well. But it didn't happen in Sanremo. Between the tests in Rome and those at the Ariston there was an 8-9 day break. In those days, the girlfriend of a colleague of ours recorded choirs in a studio, where there was another girl who then tested positive for Covid. That is why those two cases have occurred. We have been in a 'bubble' for days now and we take swabs every 72 hours.

A good blow for everyone anyway ...
We are very vulnerable. We are happy to be able to play again but at the same time we are aware of the delicate moment we are going through. When we learned of the two positive cases, we got depressed a lot.

Let's talk about songs. Which Big did you like?
Aiello is a force of nature even if the text is not the best. But we were struck by the interpretation of him. Madame's song is also strong. Gazzè is ironic and brilliant. Arisa has a wonderful text by Gigi D’Alessio. The Maneskins have nothing to do with Sanremo but they are very credible. The voice of The List Representative is splendid. If you see her off the stage she seems almost anonymous then she goes on stage and 'lights up'.

The worst?
Francesco Renga. You have a terrifying song.

You will vote for the cover night. Which one hit you?
Let's say bluntly that the choice of covers was wrong for everyone. Perhaps the welfare state that the Afterhours bring 'It is not forever' is saved.

Why do you say that the choices of the covers were wrong?
The Big cast this year is made up of very young singers and songwriters. They have chosen great classics of Italian song but in many cases they have distorted its beauty and importance with questionable results. The songs have been distorted to create some weird hybrids. However, even the most 'seasoned' singers have made mistakes. Noemi, for example, with 'Before I leave'. She was wrong.

Fedez said that when he finished rehearsing with Michielin there was a round of applause but that, according to him, you do it to everyone. It's true?
No, we don't do this at all. I remember that day, they were the last to rehearse. We did the applause just because we were about to go to dinner.

Who will win the Festival?
I would see Aiello on the podium even if he has a temper ...

That is?
He harassed, not to say another term, the director for every minimum shot for every split second of the song. 'So when I go down, do this, when I turn around the shot must be close-up, and then that and the other'. In short, if he were to 'explode' from a recording point of view, it will not be easy to deal with him.

nudiecrudi

@sucof
Bravo. Wasn't easy at all to translate the article.
Really a good job.
Please don't delude me by telling that you used an application or smth else😎😎😎

hzalfa

These comments are very similar to the fake results Colapesce & Dimartino use in their promo video where they joke about Sanremo's results being decided by a bunch of secret societies. They joke about Aiello winning the critique's award and Francesco Renga being last. This orchestra member is saying that Aiello was the best during the rehearsals and Renga has the worst song, wth? xexcusemexexcusemexexcuseme. Video (in Italian unsurprisingly) for reference.

Also, what does it even mean that Maneskin are good but they don't fit in Sanremo? Does this person, a freaking Sanremo orchestra member, still think that there is some archetype Sanremo songs have to conform to? I thought we were over that line of thinking...

Top Bottom