Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew that because I basically listen to Magnifico every single week at least 5 times hahah, and I've been doing that for about 3 months, it's such a catchy song
It is true that it is so catchy xheyaIt is dangerous to listen to it too much! Without realizing it there is a risk of singing it all the time :lol: Good night, friendxlove

The semifinal of Sanremo 2020 "New Proposals Section":

1) Leo Gasmann - "Vai bene così": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaLqE6Ukwp8

ABOUT LEO:

Leo is the son of the Italian actor Alessandro Gasmann who in turn is the son of one of the pillars of Italian cinema, Vittorio Gasmann and of the French actress Juliette Mayniel.

Many have said that Sanremo won because he was recommended but I don't think so. In his song there is all the pain and determination of a boy who wants to overcome the difficulties of having a "heavy surname". "Vai Bene così" he deserved to win Sanremo Giovani 2020.

Leo will not participate in the Sanremo 2021.

Did you know that Leo's father, Alessandro Gassmann, was the main antagonist in Luc Besson's "Transporter: Extreme"? A terrific battle between Alessandro and ... Jason Statham!!! xmad:lol:

2) Tecla - "8 Marzo": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRnT75EBQWc

ABOUT TECLA:

For me this song, together with those of Leo Gassmann, Marco Sentieri and Fasma, deserved the first place. And you tell it to someone who hates the "blind roller coaster of social issues". "8 Marzo" is deep but also manages to caress you gently. He fully deserved the "Lucio Dalla Prize" and the "Enzo Jannacci Prize"; deserved "for having told the role of women often dramatically inserted in difficult social contexts".

Tecla will not participate in Sanremo 2021.

3) FASMA - "Per sentirmi vivo":

ABOUT FASMA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-sWpqN2yo8

Fasma for me, if I had to pick my winner, is the real winner of Sanremo Giovani 2020. After hearing "Per sentirmi vivo" I understood that it was he who would emerge and in fact ... this year he will participate with the song "Parlami" in the "Champions Section" of the Festival of Sanremo. I immediately considered it, obviously exaggerating a lot, to Eminem.

Curiosity! When I challenge Leo in the semifinals, Fasma was too excited. He was nervous and was sweating a lot! People here in Italy wrote "Come on Fasma you're good but stay calm or you get a heart attack" haha.

Ah ... "Per sentirmi vivo" reached the sixth position in Italy and was awarded the "platinum record".

Another curiosity! Rap in Italy does not have a geographical area. However Milan, Rome and Naples are the queens. Did you notice that many rappers are Roman? Fasma is in fact Roman. For the uninitiated, this could be determined by an old Italian culture. We Italians also have our Rap and it's even older! The "Romanesque stornelli"! Often forgotten, the "Romanesque stornelli" are a spoken music that combined with the spirit always prone to the joke of the Romans have created masterpieces that you should know! :D

4) Marco Sentieri - "Billy Blu": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2uLyXpnqqM

ABOUT MARCO:

As with Tecla's song, I often can't stand "social songs" because I don't find them sincere. By now many social songs have become a fashion ... However Marco, the Neapolitan artist, with his great charisma and his flow combined with a pungent text about bullying has managed to create a masterpiece. He too could have won. The "New Proposals 2020 Section" had an incredibly high level.

Marco will not participate in Sanremo 2021.

DJ Lovecraft's musical journey ends here! xmusic And you ... who would you have won? xhmmmxrofl

Last edited:
I don't know if this was said here already somewhere, but I just read that Diodato might open Sanremo with "Fai rumore". I hope it's true! It was my No. 1 song last year. xheart

Yes Mauve, Diodato could open the 2021 edition by singing "Fai rumore". It has never been customary but Amadeus has established this and it is likely to become a rule. Let's stay and see!

mauve

Veteran
Just hope that the loser won't punch into the winner's face. :ROFLMAO:

And while @Mimmon drinks his coffee, mauve bites at her fingernails and eats Rittersport (German chocolate):

ritter-sport-mini-schokospr-che-84er.jpg
No punches! After the "musical battle", the winner will shake hands with the winner and they will dance together xyaay

Rittersport! Even here in Italy they advertise it! It is very greedy xheart Careful Mauve, I might come and steal your chocolate. An Italian Ethan Hunt in "Mission Chocable" xbike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

Mmm ... I think I'll fill my pantry with Loacker wafers, Ferrero chocolates and Pavesi "Gocciole"! After Sanremo I will not walk anymore. I'll roll through the streets! xrollinglolxrofl

ESC94

Ritter Sport is very nice, especially coconut. But I can also highly recommend the chocolate of Aldi, a German discount chain. I think Aldi has been also present in Northern Italy for a few years already.

Ritter Sport is very nice, especially coconut. But I can also highly recommend the chocolate of Aldi, a German discount chain. I think Aldi has been also present in Northern Italy for a few years already.
It's true. Aldi supermarkets have recently been advertised here in Italy. Above all I'm in the North. Thanks for the advice, ESC94!

It's true. Aldi supermarkets have recently been advertised here in Italy. Especially these supermarkets are in the north.Thanks for the advice, ESC94! :gimmefive:

mauve

Veteran
We both know what is good, don't we? :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom