6 2.8%

4 1.8%

6 2.8%

83 38.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Please keep discussion in this thread specific to Eden Golan and her song, Israel's (potential) participation in Eurovision 2024 and discussions or remarks from other countries and organisations about Israel's participation.

Any further discussion of a political or humanitarian nature not relating to specifically Israel in Eurovision 2024 needs to go into the politics sub-forum. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

John1

N
"However, throughout the journey, the delegation maintained a dignified and respectful approach towards artists and other delegations, striving to foster unity around music while adhering to the competition's rules"

xroflxroflxrofl

They sure kept a dignified approach to things by openly harrassing other countries' delegations lmao

0scar

I do believe though that if :nl: wasn't disqualified, chances are that Israel would have won the televote.

Jupiter

BBC News - Israel broadcaster claims it faced 'unprecedented hatred' at Eurovision - BBC News

Man this is top notch delulu shit

"Other participants, including the Dutch team, accused the Israeli delegation of filming them and posting clips online without their permission."

That is exactly what happened tho? They posted a Video of filming Joost against his wishes on their socials? This is so ridiculous 😅

Ajeje Brazorf

Btw a quick reminder that Croatia actually won the televoting. I've been seeing a lot of *cough* fans making the claim that Israel would have won without the juries.

It's Croatia which would have won with a more fairier televote, but not everyone sees this. They are too much concerned of shittalking the juries even if their top 3 is totally understandable. I'm not a wizard, but I predicted the top 3 of the juries even before they started giving their points: guess that makes me kind of a jury-inclined televoter

Last edited:

jatojo

It's so embarrassing that two weeks after the grand final, the song that supposedly came second in televoting can barely get 300k streams per day. Meanwhile a disqualified song is gaining more than the actual winner ☠️

But more embarrassing that a guy who can't sing comes to Eurovision and gets kicked out for unruly behaviour.

Danai

But more embarrassing that a guy who can't sing comes to Eurovision and gets kicked out for unruly behaviour.
I mean, we all know his disqualification was unfair and that EBU has double standards. At least this controversy benefitted Joost. Karma is a bitch, EBU.

Danai

Joost was included twice in the recap of the top 20 most watched videos on Eurovision's chanel. I just know the admins were fuming so hard.

Anyway, almost one month after the Grand Final and Eden Golan is already irrelevant while artists like Joost, Marina, Baby Lasagna, Bambie Thug or Slimane announced tours, will perform in festivals, have released new music etc. We love to see real talent win.

MojVoda

I mean, we all know his disqualification was unfair and that EBU has double standards. At least this controversy benefitted Joost. Karma is a bitch, EBU.
Western nonsense or not, Europapa is a big hit now and western people connect and relate to the song. EBU was too late to join the ship before it sailed.

Eurovision is doomsday stage capitalism now, the late great leaders of former Yugoslavia was right about international banks after all

Franzilein

Joost was included twice in the recap of the top 20 most watched videos on Eurovision's chanel. I just know the admins were fuming so hard.

Anyway, almost one month after the Grand Final and Eden Golan is already irrelevant while artists like Joost, Marina, Baby Lasagna, Bambie Thug or Slimane announced tours, will perform in festivals, have released new music etc. We love to see real talent win.

Because commerce equals talent, always has :lol: You truly captured the spirit of capitalism and your only activity is in Israel's thread, maybe spread your hate elsewhere ♥

Danai

Because commerce equals talent, always has :lol: You truly captured the spirit of capitalism and your only activity is in Israel's thread, maybe spread your hate elsewhere ♥
I am stating the obvious. When a song like Hurricane gets second in the televoting, I expect the voters to care more about it. Are you that offended by simple facts? After Eurovision, Marina, Joost, Baby Lasagna, Bambie Thug and other artists are enjoying more success than Eden. Which is proof that literally no one cared about the song or her. At least the voters could pretend to stream the song or watch the live performances.

Franzilein

I am stating the obvious. When a song like Hurricane gets second in the televoting, I expect the voters to care more about it. Are you that offended by simple facts? After Eurovision, Marina, Joost, Baby Lasagna, Bambie Thug and other artists are enjoying more success than Eden. Which is proof that literally no one cared about the song or her. At least the voters could pretend to stream the song or watch the live performances.

O, for sure you do that. Keep camping the Israel thread, it's obvious why you're here :lol:

Top Bottom