12 5.2%

53 23.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

theditz83

Veteran
:ie: might not win Eurovision anytime soon but their level of delusion is unmatched in Europe xheart Can't wait for the juries to compare Erica's song to #1 songs by Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa or Kylie's "Padam Padam" whilst her vocals are as strong as Celine Dion's ♡

04tG_dLNXOU.jpg
Tbh, Erica-Cody is the only option I could stomach and get behind in any way from this lot, so I'm happy for the delusion to run wild if it grabs her the win xpray

Mainshow

Veteran
Tbh, Erica-Cody is the only option I could stomach and get behind in any way from this lot, so I'm happy for the delusion to run wild if it grabs her the win xpray
I wouldn't mind her as a winner, either.
It screams NQ and is quite dated but it's fun at least (and I wouldn't skip it).

But imagine the level of delusion...hearing all songs last year, watching the rehearsals and then thinking "yeah, that's it. Ireland got a shot at winning ESC in May. These songs are soooo good and amazing. I can't pick a favourite" whilst We Are One, Hawaii was in there + 3 artists who couldn't hold a note xD

DanielLuis

My love for "Doomsday Blue" is reaching its peak just in time to do the most emotional damage when it inevitably crashes and burns in the Irish NF, I can't wait

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Praise the lord for the work laptop. I can watch on there!

I love the commentary on the Irish thread every NF season, can’t wait for tonight!

MopManMoss

Veteran
Lads I only have a phone rn so unless you can get rte player on a nintendo switch the shitposting will be a fraction of what it normally is

Marcos C

No I think it's just on RTE Player but that isn't even working for me

Bootleg links are welcome guys!
Well, I guess those of us outside Ireland will have to rely on the play-by-play of the users in ireland. I'm actually looking forward to what they have to say during the show.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
With just over an hour to go, get your predictions in for what artists the Eurosong judges will delusionally compare the contestants to!!

Bambie Thug is the shamrock Billie Eilish x

Bobjan FR

I remember last year, i was laughing in front of my computer looking at all your comments... Today, it hasn't even start that i'm again laughing already reading your posts :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Mainshow

Veteran
With just over an hour to go, get your predictions in for what artists the Eurosong judges will delusionally compare the contestants to!!

Bambie Thug, you're like Björk and Billie Eilish but even better. Ireland can win this year.

Ailsha, your song is as instant as "Hardrock Hallelujah". You've got star power like Taylor Swift - only the hair colour is different! You can make Ireland win!

Erica-Cody. That's a #1 song in the making! You dance like Janet Jackson, sound like Ariana Grande and that song could have been released by Dua Lipa! you can make Ireland win!

JyellowL - When you rap, it's like I can hear Eminem, 2Pac, Kanye West all at once. This is winning material! You can make Ireland win!

Next in Line are the next One Direction.. only better.. and sexier! Ireland can win this year!

Isabella Kaerney, your song is phenomenal and you sound like Sia vs. David Guetta - It's the best EDM song we've ever heard! Ireland can win this year!

Overall, the quality has never been that high! xheart

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bambie Thug, you're like Björk and Billie Eilish but even better. Ireland can win this year.

Ailsha, your song is as instant as "Hardrock Hallelujah". You've got star power like Taylor Swift - only the hair colour is different! You can make Ireland win!

Erica-Cody. That's a #1 song in the making! You dance like Janet Jackson, sound like Ariana Grande and that song could have been released by Dua Lipa! you can make Ireland win!

JyellowL - When you rap, it's like I can hear Eminem, 2Pac, Kanye West all at once. This is winning material! You can make Ireland win!

Next in Line are the next One Direction.. only better.. and sexier! Ireland can win this year!

Isabella Kaerney, your song is phenomenal and you sound like Sia vs. David Guetta - It's the best EDM song we've ever heard! Ireland can win this year!

Overall, the quality has never been that high! xheart

So many careers are going to be ended tonight.

Top Bottom