Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Administrator
Staff member
She could barely sing tonight. It was a fail compared to the studio version.
Well, to me the act was mostly performance, show and power anyway, so the vocals were secondary as I saw it. I am still very surprised it did not make it but it just shows nothing is ever certain in ESC.

MAD20

Great to see both Latvia and Georgia back in the finals after 8 years and overall pleased with the results. I would only have switched Israel and Estonia for Belgium and Czechia.

San Marino shocked me, I do not know what happened to Kenzy's voice but it sounded like she was ill. On the other hand, Aiko surprised me positively and thought she would stand a chance...

Time for Malta to ditch their stupid NF, for Belgium to proper stage songs, and for Denmark to wake up and stop sending dull songs as 4 NQ in a row is... well, a sign.

SpiritofKeiino

If that this true about RAI then it’s against EBU rules isn’t it?

I honestly can’t imagine a massive :il: televoting support. At least here in :at: the mood is not as it was with :ua: in 2022, it’s much more divided, :il: is seen quite controversial among many people (not the media though).
Perhaps Jewish communities have been mobilised to vote for Israel

yuki_vamp.esc

lmao, called it!!!! when georgia will qualify then latvia will. noticed it how similar their results is in qualification around from 2015 or 2014 me think.

Ajeje Brazorf

This is not legal, before the final results on Saturday, no?

Honestly, I don't know. I know EBU can't show the total rankings, but I don't know if broadcasters can show what votes they received. That Is the point.

Realest

2nd Year in a Row, :de::at::ch: made it to the Final.
We need to keep the Run

ekzuu

Omg latvia qualified... i thought it was doa
Luckily estonia, georgia, austria too
Sad for Malta she was such a nice girl

MAD20

Oh and the interval act, that was pure gold, I don't know how Finnish people felt about it though :ROFLMAO:

Kev4000

If that this true about RAI then it’s against EBU rules isn’t it?

I honestly can’t imagine a massive :il: televoting support. At least here in :at: the mood is not as it was with :ua: in 2022, it’s much more divided, :il: is seen quite controversial among many people (not the media though).
If 40 % of voters are pro-Isreael its enough since you cant vote against someone.

GermanBango

Well well well that second semi was musically a hot mess. Show wise it was much less steril than the first one. I enjoyed the intervals and that jab at the Miss Universe competition caught me so off guard TWICE that I spat out my water.

ekzuu

And israel will not win
How can italy show votes right now its not right

Top Bottom