Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

mauve

Veteran

Teaisloveable

Sometimes I wish that betting odds were entirely secret and only revealed after the final hahaha

Would that completely defeat the point of betting odds? Yes

Would it bring the surprise and excitement back? Absolutely

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
So obviously the big surprise in the SFs to me was Latvia making it instead of Belgium... I didn't see that coming :eek:

aef

If that this true about RAI then it’s against EBU rules isn’t it?

I honestly can’t imagine a massive :il: televoting support. At least here in :at: the mood is not as it was with :ua: in 2022, it’s much more divided, :il: is seen quite controversial among many people (not the media though).

soulm8

RAI 2. Were displayed at the end of the live show, during the live. I should have screened them, but I didn't expected they would show them.
This is not legal, before the final results on Saturday, no?

SpiritofKeiino

Delighted and relieved Estonia qualified.

I don't like Latvia's song but was surprised and happy for Dons.

Glad to see the back of Belgium, very bad performance. San Marino I wanted to qualify, but I can live without it on Saturday. Vocals weren't great.

I really thought Czechia and Malta had good chance of Q with those performances - but am not bothered by the NQ.

Like we saw on Tuesday with Poland, Albania couldn't rely on diaspora vote.

Top Bottom