Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

musicfan

Norway great song but I wonder if the dramatics of the Irish staging could overshadow it.

Serbia better performance, also a huge favourite of mine like Norway, I wonder if at the very end they should have had the camera on her in closeup rather than just holding out on the long shot.

NeoTen

Classy performance from Serbia! Really classy, great voice and mood, this can be top 3 with the juries btw! In a surprise like Macedonia.
....... cmon.

You'll win $14000 if you make that bet right now.

Realest

:fi: doesnt give a damn about the Juries later.

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Well, Finland. You had Sara Siipola.
But you know what? After my first strange bet about Dons, here is my second:
Henri Piispanen may win Eurovision with a powerballad in Finnish in the five coming years.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I'm tired of pretending that I don't love no rules with all my being, Europapa being out can only benefit Donald

lacrymea

It's my first time watching Finland, cause I really dislike the song.

It's thoroughly entertaining lol

jatojo

I must admit that Finland is in my top 12. But that's only because it's a weak year.

NemesisNick

Song 17: Finland: I watched UMK Final live, online from the UK, on Saturday 10 February 2024. “No Rules!” is a lively, high tempo song. I liked the giant egg that opened up at the start. I notice the way they had to pixellate the Windows 95 logo on the T-shirt. All in all, a very lively, catchy fun song, which will be difficult to forget. The question is, some may express their concern at the line “I don't even care what's wrong or right”. This is likely to pick up plenty of votes from the public, but I the juries will mark this down for its lyrics.

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Well, Finland. You had Sara Siipola.
But you know what? After my first strange bet about Dons, here is my second:
Henri Piispanen may win Eurovision with a powerballad in Finnish in the five coming years.
Oh, I'm replying to myself, but:
my best friend (not really into Eurovision stuff, just doing that for me) LOVES Finland. Not because it's good music (she fortunately knows one thing or two about this) but because it's "funny and absurd. Well, it's Eurovision". Take care, their televote score may be bigger than you think.

Top Bottom