Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Realest

"Estland" is trending here.

ramiroqai

90% of the audience being gay is a good point to this kind of performance to the crowd to love

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Olly Alexander's staging makes me wonder about something I never thought I would:
Can something be TOO gay even for me?

Chrisiam

He didn't sound as out of breath until the bit with the funny-looking floor. Even if he sounded a tad soft in the vocals.

ramiroqai

He didn't sound as out of breath until the bit with the funny-looking floor. Even if he sounded a tad soft in the vocals.
That is the risk that too gymnastic performances have: controlling the voice while jumping is a big challenge

southernstars

I like Olly but that song doesn't do him justice at all.

Loved Latvia, he's brilliant. Stood out.

Greece sang a lot better, but I heard she was ill during the semi so that would explain it.

NeoTen

Well. at least he doesn't go off-key anymore. You guys know Amsterdam has banned more and more gay saunas and gay people going into Saunas this year? I get it now.

Etanna

Good thing that this song is pre-recorded lol :D it probably wouldn't go down very well in the arena

Top Bottom