• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

empo21

Veteran
We Will Rave xheat

And if when I Won't Shake (La La Gunilla) wins Mellodifestivalen, this year will have quite a number of iconic song titles.

aef

What I really like is that we seem to keep sending uptempo bangers.

mauve

Veteran
I am torn between fear and hope. But I try to be optimistic and keep my fingers crossed that Austria will make it to the Finals again!

Datura

For those who don't like her previous Songs (like me): don't worry her song sounds totally different and she's a killer dancer and will slay that stage i'm sure.
The song is a very catchy eurodance tune that resembles acts like culture Beat and 90s rave, some may find it cheap (understandable) but it's super infectious and fun, i think a l lot of Fans will like it and will dance their a**es off at Eurovision

Last edited:

sigi

For those who don't like her previous Songs (like me): don't worry her song sounds totally different and she's a killer dancer and will slay that stage i'm sure.
The song is a very catchy eurodance tune thats resembles acts like culture Beat and 90s rave, some may find it cheap (understandable) but it's super infectious and fun, i think a l lot of Fans will like it and will dance their a**es off at Eurovision
My first impression of the demo was a mix of"Think About The Way" from Ice MC (no rap) versus "Operation Blade" from Public Domain + a touch of Mata Hari

dizzydjc

My first impression of the demo was a mix of"Think About The Way" from Ice MC (no rap) versus "Operation Blade" from Public Domain + a touch of Mata Hari
I mean that already sounds like a triumph - can't wait

Datura

Good one. I'd say culture Beat meets Blümchen 😎

aef

So after „Damdiggida“ and „Rim tim daggi dim“ we send „Ramdidamdam we will Rave“??

HAHAHAHA

aef

Apparently the song was leaked on twitter.
It’s actually a classic guilty pleasure song. It’s made for the average Eurovision fanboy.

It could work well I guess. It sounds like something :ro: would have send in 2005. Not the best thing, not the worst thing.

If they put the right effort into it then it could work. Anyway I like it that we send uptempo again.

mauve

Veteran
It’s actually a classic guilty pleasure song. It’s made for the average Eurovision fanboy.

It could work well I guess. It sounds like something :ro: would have send in 2005. Not the best thing, not the worst thing.

If they put the right effort into it then it could work. Anyway I like it that we send uptempo again.
Okay ... the description rather makes me nervous tbh. Hopefully she can pull it off live. *pray*

Edit:
Just listened to it and am rather disappointed. :( Could be something for the masses, but if not presented well, it will go under in May.

Last edited:

lasse braun

found a song at X - 2:13 runningtime - sounds like this typical DJ-sound well known since 20 years or longer - the song is in my opinium better than the finnish or polish DJ-songs years ago and through its uptempo taylormade for a semi without jurys but in the final a place unter 20+ could become very difficult.
xqueenbitch
p.s. maybe that song is a little fake to make us happy very early. :unsure:

aef

Okay ... the description rather makes me nervous tbh. Hopefully she can pull it off live. *pray*

Edit:
Just listened to it and am rather disappointed. :( Could be something for the masses, but if not presented well, it will go under in May.
It’s a 99 % the right song in my opinion, I don’t think it’s fake but who knows.

Yes it has this dated and cheap flavour so I’m also not fully convinced. I expected much worse from her though.

aef

If that leak is real its a disaster bop that sounds 10 years old and is more disaster than bop
I totally agree with you, the thing is if you look at her previous work it’s actually a decent effort tbh

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Ok, listened to... this.

I heard and read here Public Domain, Blümchen, Culture Beat vibes, many elements that kept me excited...
Good side: I get all these elements in "We Will Rave". Bad side: the overall mix is a huge mess, not particularly well-produced, and would only finish as a filler in a Pandora album in the nineties.

If I have to finish on a positive note for Austria: I had the same first feeling with Fyr & Flamme in 2021, considering their take on eighties wasn't convincing. I still don't think it is, but it became a song I enjoy and for which I expected a qualification for Saturday's show!

(Ow, last but not least: I'd LOVE, like really LOVE, a track sounding like Public Domain's "Operation Blade" in Eurovision. Like, real techno sliding into techtrance, because it never really happened in ESC.)

Top Bottom