• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Praying that Austria give us a strong female lead (soloist) with intense choreography for the first time in forever

Lindon

I asked a source if it is true. The source has signed an NDA. But the way he answered makes me think...

marty

She couldn't have won because of her charisma or her voice. So the song has to be particularly good. I just hope she doesn't do the choreo herself.

• Like It
Reactions: aef

Lindon

She couldn't have won because of her charisma or her voice. So the song has to be particularly good. I just hope she doesn't do the choreo herself.
The ORF should leave this to its chief choreographer Conny Kreuter

aef

Im really trying not to be too mean but is it just me or does she have zero charisma? The best song doesn’t help that much if you can’t convince the audience as a singer and performer…

marty

Im really trying not to be too mean but is it just me or does she have zero charisma? The best song doesn’t help that much if you can’t convince the audience as a singer and performer…
I think it really depends on the song. If they deliver a perfect dance performance then it can work. I guess they will put a lot more emphasis on the staging this year.

Lindon

The dance moves will not be a problem. Very flexible and honestly.....hot.
Maybe she's godly too, thinking of @Ezio.

Mainshow

Veteran
Also confirmed by Ö3. The song will be released in early March.
The host said that it's probably uptempo and Kaleen herself confirmed that she'll be dancing om stage as well

gingerale

The song title is a bold promise. Good to know that she can dance and sing. I'm a bit worried that it will be not very authentic but I'm always ready for a good banger.

Loindici

Veteran
Omg...

Is this KALEEN WHO SINGS TOO GOOD TO NOT??????

OH MY GODDDD xdance2xdance

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm curious to hear her song. Techno-inspired would be something new for Austria. That's refreshing!
A pity the choice of picking her as an entrant smells a bit like nepotism but who knows... maybe she was indeed the best candidate and the ORF committee didn't just choose her because she's Dietmann's partner who had worked with them for a zillion time.

aef

For the artist: most disappointing choice since Bueno.

For the song: VERY unexpected title which makes me curious. And WTF :at: will have a song written by Jimmy Joker Thörnfeldt?? Didn’t see that coming.

Top Bottom