• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
Yes but where is the rumor from?

She would be a horrible choice tbh. I watched a bit of Starnacht in summer (hahaha) and if I remember correctly she performed there and it felt totally amateurish.
From another ESC Forum actually. A person who seems reliable gave away a few details. But it is just a rumor and let's hope that this is not true.

rasmuslights

Veteran
From another ESC Forum actually. A person who seems reliable gave away a few details. But it is just a rumor and let's hope that this is not true.

I mean the fact that wiwibloggs commented on one of her pictures...

they've been following her since last year and she was heavily involved in jesc 2022 so that really doesn't mean anything..

+ she doesn't like someone Peter Schreiber would like musically... so idk...

Datura

+ she doesn't like someone Peter Schreiber would like musically... so idk...

it's not the scouts who make the decision though, just sayin. they just approach and "collect" artists and songs in i guess every possible genre, then a jury and some fanclubs give there opinions and based on all that the orf program director decides (u may know that, just wanted to point it out)

rasmuslights

Veteran
it's not the scouts who make the decision though, just sayin. they just approach and "collect" artists and songs in i guess every possible genre, then a jury and some fanclubs give there opinions and based on all that the orf program director decides (u may know that, just wanted to point it out)

yeah yeah I know...

but still... I think Peter Schreiber probably convinced a lot of credible artists to send in a song. and i really doubt she had the best one that would convince both the fans and the jury.

• Like It
Reactions: aef

rasmuslights

Veteran
on the other hand, I might also have someone who potentially applied:

Freude...

So their producers and song-writers (Popmache) started following Austrovision and they've started following them back...

+ Freude liked the Joost Klein announcement on IG without following Eurovision/Joost Klein, which means that he went to Eurovision IG page by himself.

It's not much but it's something I guess!

rasmuslights

Veteran

Freude...

So their producers and song-writers (Popmache) started following Austrovision and they've started following them back...

+ Freude liked the Joost Klein announcement on IG without following Eurovision/Joost Klein, which means that he went to Eurovision IG page by himself.

+ Their label Sony Music Austria is also following eurovision, austrovision and peter schreiber even though they never had anyone under their name at eurovision.

aef

Freude...

Ah intersting. I don't know this band or singer at all. I listened into one or two other songs by them and I'd see some potential. It probably would mean the most success for us at Eurovision, but maybe it would bring a breeze of fresh air, trying out something we haven't don't before at Eurovision.

This song is quite nice:

Datura

Ah intersting. I don't know this band or singer at all. I listened into one or two other songs by them and I'd see some potential. It probably would mean the most success for us at Eurovision, but maybe it would bring a breeze of fresh air, trying out something we haven't don't before at Eurovision.

This song is quite nice:

He actually applied last year (or 2 years ago) but he did not submit a song this year

njdevils94

Veteran
I mean the fact that wiwibloggs commented on one of her pictures...

they've been following her since last year and she was heavily involved in jesc 2022 so that really doesn't mean anything..
Plus William was on the jury last year. I would say he's involved again this year and if so why would he be quietly liking her comments?

aef

Datura is our insider, didn’t you know

Lindon

Last edited:

Lindon

Ready for Tuesday?

Top Bottom