Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
If this turns out to be the fan fave of the season, then there is no way this song is not gonna get revealed as 10th qualifier, just for the fan frenzy in the arena.

Ezio

Veteran
there's a ghost in my body is the funniest line ever.

Teya and Selena should be served a grammy only for this. but i guess they don't need one, and the grammy doesn't need them, because they are the grammy.

aef

Is that haunting sound of the teaser clip part of the song? I really hope so because it's so epic :love:

aef

Datura

ok so the song and video were presented to the austrian press today, i have to say the final version is quite an improvement compared to the demo version and they definitely made the "best" of what was there to begin with. reactions were overall pretty positive, teya and salena are really lovely, talkative and energetic and especially teya is very well spoken (they even managed to give this song "meaning" and u can feel that they enjoy being part of this - and i think the esc bubble will love these 2 and they will be a hit at the preparties.

i also think the song itself will be enjoyed by a lot of fans, it kind of lacks a real chorus but it's still very catchy and u will find urself humming it if u like it or not (u know the lyrics by now anyway...). the video is great, a bit silly but it works. this is where i see a possible problem with the live performance though, if this turns out silly it could could become trashy - not in a good way. so i hope they find a way to make this look cool, i think the girls could definitely pull it off.
if the staging doesn't go horribly wrong (again) i think this should be a pretty sure qualifier in a very weak semifinal 2

Datura

I'm guessing it will be the start of the song.
it's not, the choral sounds are part of the song later (a few times i think) and it starts with a "conversation" (part of it is heard in the teaser)

CPV4931

Even more hyped for the song release tomorrow than for Gustaph´s performance in Liverpool

Ezio

Veteran
This is going to be the longest hour and 38 minutes of Mop’s life.

Top Bottom