Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
I dont wanna sound like a bitter Swede, but I was so disappointed. I was screaming at the radio, c'mon, my body is ready, let me come! But the song is kinda flat tbh.

Didnt see the video though.

I just feel angry atm

mauve

Veteran
OMG. I just woke up, sitting at the table having breakfast and I almost spit my green tea on my laptop (guess it was the ghost inside me) when I saw the video! Absolutely LOVE it! This will definitely save Semi 2 ... unless there is a ghost in their body saying: we don't want to go the GF! I hope that they won't mess up this great song as last year. Keeping every finger crossed. Oh yeah, take my :12:!

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
I cant decide if i love it or hate it. It’s definitely one or the other

MopManMoss

Veteran
I dont wanna sound like a bitter Swede, but I was so disappointed. I was screaming at the radio, c'mon, my body is ready, let me come! But the song is kinda flat tbh.

I just feel angry atm
You must just be a contrarian at this point, after you claimed that Italy had a good logo for Eurovision last year I thought you must just say stuff for attention

But hey good luck pretending everyone hates Austria this year!

Ezio

Veteran
I don't think Marvin Dietmann is the right stage director for this.

Ezio

Veteran
You must just be a contrarian at this point, after you claimed that Italy had a good logo for Eurovision last year I thought you must just say stuff for attention

But hey good luck pretending everyone hates Austria this year!
Stfu. This is my honest opinion. You are just a bully

HayashiM

Veteran
I like this a lot. If everything released from now on is at least close to :at:, the season might still get saved.

A :10: on the first couple of replays, but out of all my tens this year, this is the closest to a twelve. I am glad it slaps just as much without the visuals. A very enjoyable mess that can aim high if they can translate it to the stage with just the right amount of craziness - not unlike the situation with the :cz: song.

Loindici

Veteran
I have learned, an internal selection (2023 edition) could result in two spectrums of either :at: ...

images

Or :ch: ...

images

marty

I just feel angry atm
Its not really a radio song in my eyes. I am curious how it will work outside the bubble.

Ezio

Veteran
Top Bottom