Contact us

🎶 MOISANTIA | Fin 🎶

Paper7

Your 188 entry, The Pointer Sisters - Dare Me was a great first step i made into the deeper discography of the girls, i just known their nice hits Jump and So excited, but they have so many better songs than that. xheart Dare Me is still my favourite from them! xheart

Sad to see you go, its a great loss to the contest and community, but i understand what you mean. Wish you all the best. xrose xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
xcry i am so sad of losing one of my big brothers this way

love youuuuuuu can-t wait to enjoy some scp with you soon

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I was hoping this moment wouldn't come, I know you've been considering it for a long time 💔 But I totally get it. I have also been steadily having less and less time for NSC over the years, and the shift in the community bothers me too.

Moisantia was a delight to have in the community, and your kind presence will be missed xheart

Looren

Veteran
Gutted to see you leave Gary :(

Hoping to still see you in WV and stuff and that you'll eventually come back xheart

Rmetr0

Oh, I don't even know what to say... But to say I'm gonna miss you is definitely an understatement 🥲🥲🥲

But I fully support this difficult decision you tried to make for a long time because I would be happy to the core if now you would be able to dedicate your time to the other areas of your life because you totally deserve to be happy and fulfilled xheart xheart

You've always been such an important part of NSC community for me, and not only that, I have such wonderful and valuable memories of you and your nation since the very first time I participated in WLSC! You won the very first edition of WLSC I happened to host after my 2nd participation there with Favela, and after that you won two more editions I hosted as well, with Opa Opa and Who I Am – 3 of the 5 editions I hosted overall, what a lucky charm my hostings were for you lol.

I also remember making a special mirror for you by your request in my latest edition you won (with embroidery patterns and stuff, when I spent almost all my time making postcards and various souvenirs for y'all lol), oh let me remind you :)

Also, that one time I sent you upside down votes in the NSC edition you hosted, probably trying to cosplay Belarus 2019 and wondering if you notice something or not – lol, I was so silly :LOL::LOL:

That Karaoke edition when you won with Stay, oh, I think I can still hear your brilliant voice when I think of that song 😁😁

Those Eurobeat NFs you held with interesting voting systems xheart

Oh, let me just leave here several masterpieces that come to my mind when I think of ::moi both at NSC and WLSC 🤗❤️

I wish you all the best in your life, Gary, and if you ever feel like coming back in the future – I'd be genuinely happy to see you here again 🤗🤗

Top Bottom