Contact us

United Kingdom UNITED KINGDOM 2025

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
The irony that I have a meeting with the BBC this morning with work! Shall I see if their BBC Eurovision team are available for a quick chat?? Get Sydnie Christmas to Switzerland!!

njdevils94

Veteran
Florrie is finally releasing her first proper full album Lost Ones next week. The three singles she's released are all great. Someone in her style of music would be great instead of the has beens or artists with questionable live performance ability the UK have been sending of late.

Last edited:

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Florrie is finally releasing her first proper full album Lost Ones next week. The three singles she's released are all great. Someone in her style of music would be great instead of the has beens or artists with questionable live performance ability the UK have been sending of late.
I saw her at Girls Aloud last night - she was good but a bit dull for Eurovision

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
The whacky rumour mill has started extremely early!

Just seen someone throw Sabrina Carpenter's name out there. Girl.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
The whacky rumour mill has started extremely early!

Just seen someone throw Sabrina Carpenter's name out there. Girl.

I've read all sorts of crackpot theories and ideas which really shows how out of touch sections of our fandom really is.

ESC94

I've read all sorts of crackpot theories and ideas which really shows how out of touch sections of our fandom really is.

It´s the same here in :de:, an ESC season wouldn´t be complete without rumours about Helene Fischer, Rammstein or someone else competing. :ROFLMAO:

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
It´s the same here in :de:, an ESC season wouldn´t be complete without rumours about Helene Fischer, Rammstein or someone else competing. :ROFLMAO:
Okay but if they do it, have ALL my televotes
Same with EC

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

One i read was explaining how All Saints (A group from the 90s with a handful of hits) would be absolutely perfect choice for us.

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
One i read was explaining how All Saints (A group from the 90s with a handful of hits) would be absolutely perfect choice for us.
Another one

ESC94

Yeah, if you wanna follow the very successful path of 2012 and 2013. :LOL:

Okay but if they do it, have ALL my televotes
Same with EC

Sorry to disappoint you but none of them will ever perform at Eurovision.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Speaking of delusion

I died on the opening with Puppet On A String playing.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
We need to avoid pop regardless of who it is this time...

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member

esc87fan

Interesting how the confirmation came exactly 2 years to the day when it was announced 2023 would be hosted in the UK

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got this "pit of my stomach" feeling that we're heading for a national selection - but a more professionally run one over the course of evenings or Saturday nights. I still do not trust the British public as far as I can throw them with the responsibility of choosing our entry, so if this is the case then I hope we have some sort of international jury/public vote input.

Top Bottom