Contact us

NORTHEASTERN USA 🗽 WV190 🌃 Is it me, is it you?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member

T1UM378.png

see also
VOLUME I: PACIFIC BLUES

Last edited:

Aditya

Re: Northeastern United States ✰ WV 57 ✰ Lana Del Rey (WV58: Star Wars NF)

There is still a few hours left to vote before the deadline for this national final! xcheer

Aditya

Re: Northeastern United States ✰ WV 56 ✰ Austin Wintory (feat. Lisbeth Scott) (WV57 NF Underway)

Voted:

✰ Aditya
✰ whiteshoes
✰ JamieBrown
✰ Lupus
✰ lavieenrose
✰ Gera11​

Eight points separate the winner from the third-placed entry... any additional votes can and likely will greatly affect the results! xcheer

Aditya

Apparently, I can't do math... eight points separate the winner from third place :oops:

Krishoes

Hi [MENTION=14612]Aditya[/MENTION] I was about to vote in your NF but sadly the last video "Rebel Fleet" has been deleted from YouTube! I wait for another video 'cause I've never seen a single minute of these movies so I don't know what song I have to listen to on YouTube, I've found different tracks :mrgreen:

Aditya

Hi @<b><a href="http://www.escunited.com/member.php?u=14612" target="_blank">Aditya</a></b> I was about to vote in your NF but sadly the last video "Rebel Fleet" has been deleted from YouTube! I wait for another video 'cause I've never seen a single minute of these movies so I don't know what song I have to listen to on YouTube, I've found different tracks :mrgreen:

What about this?

:)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member

Rebel Fleet deleted from youtube? Damn the empire stepped up their game :p

Aditya

Rebel Fleet deleted from youtube? Damn the empire stepped up their game :p

:lol: The results are still very close... anyone's vote can change them. ;)

I'll keep the voting open for another day or so (at least until Krishoes votes :)) in case anyone wishes to vote :p

Aditya

There's a tie for first place now... if anyone wishes to vote, I'd be really grateful :)

Aditya

What would be an appropriate tie-breaking system? I'm planning on taking out my votes and giving the victory to the higher ranked song of the tied entries, does this seem fine?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

What would be an appropriate tie-breaking system? I'm planning on taking out my votes and giving the victory to the higher ranked song of the tied entries, does this seem fine?

It's really up to you. There's one school of thought that says what you're about to do is best since it most accurately reflects what everyone else voted for, but by that same token, it's your entry, so no one would be upset if you now went with your preference between the top two. :)

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

as you cannot vote for yourself, removing your own votes is probably the best way to do it.

JamieBrown

Waht the hell???

Aditya

Re: Northeastern United States ✰ WV 58 ✰ John Williams

Xu5y37vLS4Yg-9HN0w06Eax_50HkBNwdwd2yVkfLhOXt4NfICsheIfr2z2x16QC6VLrdmwdsrD5AVI3f2MR67FAzXQYuvh5bUXOts0SfKnhvV1wRi3yufxQNm-KzRHNthNVIk-MF3SsN78WgoscXyPMR9jYb3eVp8ruy7S2g_kCnp47MWGINbGxwycwTBrby3DxBwBE97UhhoT6sNVe0tsB-OYO7VA3N9gAGIP0n26J8TzQ4qBuHKxYlNO_2-K7DIa8ogIeNPLZjNe8jHF5zUk3EEnkQ8m1LEo9b7mzAXji0rhQ7AABy7tyAmMfERoG4yF4Mf8ibVjRtpbhcA3Snw1XIOu275kC-BV9KxuNE5UhOL4vN2evqwD9UAh3jEjHihbi3Y-mZYX1D1BAjKK7T_zCn610V4u5zSwgaB73Xck6qIdCE761tSMdyAjPjb5D0aBwKBMb053KSxtS_f6nqvceRQaYC_pI8eg8Qw7j00VsonwI3q_ijAcrhWNa2nzp9TtMi-q8I2Y8UXbjxYpgau-D1F6r89Bzb6qYj2hzFD9FOkPeZ5zashYbgLzgs33SqhPzH=w667-h562-no

Aditya

I'll probably borrow the voting system used in the ::newy national final this edition going into the future, I suppose it'll have a better sense of the popularity of each entry compared to the others. :p

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I'll probably borrow the voting system used in the ::newy national final this edition going into the future, I suppose it'll have a better sense of the popularity of each entry compared to the others. :p

xheart xheart

In all seriousness, I'm not sure it worked out magnificently in practice. There was one song that came very close to winning by racking up mid points from everyone that would appear to have very little strategic upside and a whole lot of strategic downside over the winner notwithstanding how close the two were.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

xheart xheart

In all seriousness, I'm not sure it worked out magnificently in practice. There was one song that came very close to winning by racking up mid points from everyone that would appear to have very little strategic upside and a whole lot of strategic downside over the winner notwithstanding how close the two were.

Have a system where you choose the song that was the favourite for most people and only use points given as a tiebreaker! :p

Grinch

OMG! I adore John Williams' music! My favourite is "A window to the past".

#titsnotcalm

Aditya

Due to my silliness, I can't reveal the :neus: Soundcheck '58 results now, but I can give you a hint for our WorldVision 59 entry ;)

empire-strikes-back-ending-screenshot.jpg

Our WorldVision 60 entrant has been decided, and will be publicly unveiled in a few moments (you might notice her in the first post of this thread :p)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Re: Northeastern United States ✰ WV 59 ✰ John Williams

So it's not Binary Sunset? :c

Also
xfaint oh my

Top Bottom