Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV188 & 189
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV190
Arion | ::ceca Central Canada ➟ ::sudo Sudogwon
soundofsilence | OP ➟ ::gh Ghana
hijirio | :al: Albania ➟ :ru: Russia
ZoboCamel | OP ➟ :au: Australia
Rxllinson | OP ➟ :mk: North Macedonia

Changes from WV191
Looren | The Gambia ➟ :ma: Morocco
Edweis | ::toho Tohoku ➟ :kant: Kanto

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited:

Marcos C

WV188 :

Current WorldVision country/region: Côte d'Ivoire
New WorldVision country/region: Gambia
Great choice!

Technically, the country is called The Gambia in English. Unlike with the Netherlands, the article "the" is an integral part of the country's official name.

The Gambia (Wikipedia)

The other country that has the article "the" as an integral part of its official name is The Bahamas.

JSSArcos

WV188 :

Current WorldVision country/region: Galicia ::gali
New WorldVision country/region: :pt: PORTUGAL!

First of all, I hope this change is within the rules (it's been a long time since I did this, haha).

Well, my adventure in Galicia has come to an end. It was quite challenging, and I'm happy for my courage. The culture is very similar to mine, and it was great to discover some gems.

But I feel that WV has been away from Portugal for too long, even I missed it. There were certain things I always wanted to send but couldn't. The time has come. The time has come to represent my country, something that has always been my goal.

Whether I stay forever or not, I have a series 3 NQ of my all-time favorite songs, and I face the disappointment of a lifetime, haha. Just kidding, of course.

Thank you to everyone who supported our journey in Galicia. I hope you at least "enjoyed" one of the songs, haha.
xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
WV188 :

First of all, I hope this change is within the rules (it's been a long time since I did this, haha).

Well, my adventure in Galicia has come to an end. It was quite challenging, and I'm happy for my courage. The culture is very similar to mine, and it was great to discover some gems.

But I feel that WV has been away from Portugal for too long, even I missed it. There were certain things I always wanted to send but couldn't. The time has come. The time has come to represent my country, something that has always been my goal.

Whether I stay forever or not, I have a series 3 NQ of my all-time favorite songs, and I face the disappointment of a lifetime, haha. Just kidding, of course.

Thank you to everyone who supported our journey in Galicia. I hope you at least "enjoyed" one of the songs, haha.
xheart
Don't be silly, you did an excellent work, João. And remeber, this is not only about qualifying and/or winning, otherwise most people would already have left. It's also about sharing, like supporting other songs you love & others have sent and sharing what you love And peronally, I'm very grateful for the songs you shared from ::gali. xheart I'm sure many other WVers are.

Good luck with :pt:. xcheer

JSSArcos

Don't be silly, you did an excellent work, João. And remeber, this is not only about qualifying and/or winning, otherwise most people would already have left. It's also about sharing, like supporting other songs you love & others have sent and sharing what you love And peronally, I'm very grateful for the songs you shared from ::gali. xheart I'm sure many other WVers are.

Good luck with :pt:. xcheer

Thank you, Luis, for the kind words! I completely agree with you. I was just "dramatizing" a little ahaha. Honestly, it's been quite a while since the "placing" stopped being the main goal for me. The true purpose now is to discover and share music!

I'm glad you liked it.
A big hug and good luck with the rest of the school year, although the worst is already over.

John1

I know you're poised to doing really well with the amazing pieces of music you're going to provide us with Portugal. xheart

I personally loved your run as ::gali, so I have faith in a forthcoming great run for you!

Zeus

WV188 :

xheart
I still have some unfinished business with my beloved :pt: and planned to get back after my French run, but if there's someone I'm okay with taking Portugal it's certainly you as a true Portuguese. Make me proud.

John1

Bavaria is so matching your slay level Amir. I'm so glad you decided to make this switch, can't wait to see what you bring us to E A T. xheart

Top Bottom