WV 178 | Andromache - Na soun psema - 6th place
WV 179| Ρένα Μόρφη a.k.a. Σούλη Ανατολή - Όταν Σου Χορεύω - Unplaced
WV 180 | DuoViolins feat. Andromachi - Θαλασσάκι - 9th place
WV 181 | Κωνσταντίνος Αργυρός - Ελπίδα - 4th place​

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 107 | Eurosong 01 live now! Enter here to vote now! DDL April 3rd

Another update because I simply wont shut up until you all vote xx

Thank you :lb: :pe: xkiss

CURRENT RESULTS

1[sup]ST[/sup] 79
2[sup]ND[/sup] 75
3[sup]RD[/sup] 70.5
4[sup]TH[/sup] 66
5[sup]TH[/sup] 64.5

To clarify the Deadline is tomorrow 3rd April 22:00 CET || SHOW HERE: http://escunited.com/forum/threads/...DL-April-3rd?p=1896174&viewfull=1#post1896174

A last minute reminder to some potential voters who may have forgotten: [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=15072]tugberkic[/MENTION] [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] [MENTION=16190]Gabor77[/MENTION] Same as before, if you don't like the songs then don't vote, ignore this and sorry for the spam. If you do, well then VOTE. >.>

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 107 | Eurosong 01 live now! Enter here to vote now! DDL April 3rd

Thank you :ua: for joining our list of voters. xheart Still some more hours to go until the deadline so you can all still make an impact! :D

For all of you still unsure then here is another interval act with NF hijacking queen, Ruslana:

enjoy x

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

VOTING IS OVER!

Thank you for voting!
:cy: :ro: :de: :se: :ma: :al: :lond: :lb: :pe: :ua: :hu:

We've had a good turn out for this NF, which I am pleased with, and a result I think
works well for me this edition and in future ones. Some shock there with how well
some did over other songs, but that is where the fun is in it.

The final result break down is as followed:

1[sup]ST[/sup] 90
2[sup]ND[/sup] 87
3[sup]RD[/sup] 82
4[sup]TH[/sup] 82
5[sup]TH[/sup] 80

We wont reveal the song placements right now, as I don't want to be disqualified but
we will tease you with the last place entry that received the lowest score and average,
which you can see in the spoiler just below...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I'm sorry I didn't vote Ashley. I'm used to being a slowass voting in NFs a day or two before the deadline. I didn't realize your one finished so soon. With how close it was between 1st and 2nd, I'm kind of glad I didn't vote in case I changed the winner, as my touch tends to curse anything with a pulse at WV. You got a really nice NF voter turnout at least. One fifth of our current populationxheat

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'm sorry I didn't vote Ashley. I'm used to being a slowass voting in NFs a day or two before the deadline. I didn't realize your one finished so soon. With how close it was between 1st and 2nd, I'm kind of glad I didn't vote in case I changed the winner, as my touch tends to curse anything with a pulse at WV. You got a really nice NF voter turnout at least. One fifth of our current populationxheat

It's fine, I wasn't banking on you voting anyway as I didn't think it would be your thing. I mentioned you as you might have been partial to one of the hits. Haide flash backs. xheart Your intent was there enough, so that is fine. :D Strangely enough, first place had an expanding lead and looking strong, until the very end where it closed up a little.

Sultana

VOTING IS OVER!

Thank you for voting!
:cy: :ro: :de: :se: :ma: :al: :lond: :lb: :pe: :ua: :hu:

We've had a good turn out for this NF, which I am pleased with, and a result I think
works well for me this edition and in future ones. Some shock there with how well
some did over other songs, but that is where the fun is in it.

The final result break down is as followed:

1[sup]ST[/sup] 90
2[sup]ND[/sup] 87
3[sup]RD[/sup] 82
4[sup]TH[/sup] 82
5[sup]TH[/sup] 80

We wont reveal the song placements right now, as I don't want to be disqualified but
we will tease you with the last place entry that received the lowest score and average,
which you can see in the spoiler just below...

iam western usa currently mannnn

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

iam western usa currently mannnn

Liza, you were one of the secret elites (not secret anymore) to vote in the semi final of a future NF. You didn't vote in this one, which is another 1 completely. XD

Sultana

Liza, you were one of the secret elites (not secret anymore) to vote in the semi final of a future NF. You didn't vote in this one, which is another 1 completely. XD

that´s haaard

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 107 | Eleni Xatzidou - De tha se perimeno

bumping for new page.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

bumping again x

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

SeX56lj.png

HmUejue.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

National Final Results

fieJZhn.png

Eleni was the clear front runner from near enough the start, but it closed up a little towards the end, I honestly didn't think Tamta would come last but there we have it. It was a hard decision actually, as the 2nd place had a big lead based on 7+ only, but my decision was based on the host of the current edition and which he preferred - it felt more suitable. :D Not to mention the amount of 10s and higher average it got.​

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

I'll hunt the ones who tanked my FORRÓ SAFADO and claim it is xenophobia IOTAP

but my other 10 won so no complaints so far

Gabor77

Congrats on your qualification! xcheer What does the column "7+" mean?

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Congrats on your qualification! xcheer What does the column "7+" mean?

Thank you. xheart 7+ is the final result if I remove every point awarded that was below a 7. It helps to see which songs have the widest support without being boosted up by lower scores. So with you i removed the 6.5, 4.5 and 5.5.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 108 | Xryspa - Aladdin

pKJs6bB.png

h2QKxJa.png
1198s4k.png

DYTIAqp.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 109 | Idk who? some singer I think & news!

P60JqWi.png

ERT said:
So after a little while of silence here we are roaring back into this thread with a super hot double parter. FIRSTLY, whats occuring [click here] in WV109 in Tel Aviv. Well the Greece is planning to bomb like Katerine did last Saturday. We'll probably do worse with that over confidence. I wasn't sure what to send in this intermediate period (because the next 2 editions are planned as seen below), however I come across a super hit which is what I am planning to send this edition. Who sings the said hit? Well Cristina Salti is singing it. She'll be sunning it on the beaches of Tel Aviv before promptly stealing Duncans pointless ass light ball thing and pushing Katerine Duska in the med in order to take her place as Greek quen in Israel.

NOW what is news 2.0? Well for our final 2 entries, we will be planning a NF. Yes, Eurosong is making a return for WV110! Now this NF has been in the making since before our first Eurosong NF and involved a semi final held in secret. 4 Jurors with trusted and tested elite taste (although some variations still though) were asked to rank 15 songs in order of preference from 1 to 15. Of the 15, 7 songs have progressed to the final which the rest of you will see and be able to vote in! For those of you who are interested, here is the DNQ results for the Internal Semi Final showing who will NOT be featuring the grand final of Eurosong 2:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 109 | Cristina Salti - Siga

salti-e1477668401287.png

GREECE-LYRICS.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 109 | Cristina Salti - Siga & Eurosong 2 LIVE NOW!

bump

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 109 | Cristina Salti - Siga

bump again, I want the top of the next page x

Top Bottom