Last edited by a moderator:

DaFlo

Banned
Re: Greece WV 101 | Yianna Terzi - Karma

I like this direction you going

Slowly but surely making WV ready for the big one

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 101 | Yianna Terzi - Karma

In case anyone hasn't listened to the English version of "karma" on spotify, the lyric video is out on youtube! :D

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 102 | Violeta Ntagkalou - Gia Mia Agapi Zoume

:gr: :gr: :gr: WorldVision 102 :gr: :gr: :gr:

Violeta Ntagkalou - Gia Mia Agapi Zoume

Translation

xlovexlovexlove

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 103 | Neptic Octasterus - Oceanic Song Of Melancholic Waves

:gr: :gr: :gr: WorldVision 103 :gr: :gr: :gr:

Neptic Octasterus - Oceanic Song Of Melancholic Waves

xlovexlovexlove

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 105

Greek entry for this edition has been sent. Unfortunatelly…

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

oh my gosh! Didn't expect this withdrawal coming. Just as I really starting to get into your entries as well. :( We may not have been so musically matched, but you've a wonderful friendly person to have around the contest and the forum, it's honestly sad to see you are going to be withdrawing from WV. :( At least you're not fully disappearing from the contest all together and leaving a future return open. You better still be active in the ESC part at least. I really hope your future plans and endeavours go well for and I look forward to seeing your potential return in a year or so. xcheers

CypriotGirl

Veteran

So sad to hear that, just at the time when I came back, you're leaving! I hope you come back soon!

I can't wait to hear which song you are sending as your last entry, because it sounds promising!

Nicholas123

^^ έντεχνο honey! what else! :mrgreen:

Thnk u so much Ashley for ur nice words! xlove And yes, i definitely wanna catch up with the latest ESC updates! :D

DenizESC

Banned

Ooh Nicholas I already left also lol but after that hot 104 hit I will for sure check it out and from the description it sounds like you might get 2 back to back Deniz :12: (one will be imaginary but still :D)

Anyways I feel super sad to see you leave somehow despite that I also won't be here XD I wish you lots of luck and success in everything you're trying to accomplish in your personal live and hope all goes well for you. You know I'm forever waiting for you in Kadiköy xcry Peace out Niko xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

It's sad when anyone leaves but this is extra sad to see it's you going :( I'm sure you'll still be around the forum and such but this game will feel different now. I hope your work activities for this year go well for you, and I'm interested to hear your final entry for now. It takes courage opting for a song with a special personal meaning like this has for you, so I'm sure it's going to make a fitting finale for this chapter of your WorldVision story. I hope you come back though one day if the moment ever feels right.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Aw that's a really sad thing to read :( We'll really miss you in WV; such iconic taste and a fantastic range of Greek hits. Best of luck with all your endeavours and hope that they permit an fabulous return one day soon xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

xcry1 We had talked about this recently and I told you it would be sad if you decided to leave. xcry1 This game won't be the same anymore without you. But I completely and obviously understand your reasons! Real responsibilities come first, and those are the ones that count in our lives and make us move on. But after such a long time in this contest together, you will be missed. xrose

Nicholas123

xcry1 We had talked about this recently and I told you it would be sad if you decided to leave. xcry1 This game won't be the same anymore without you. But I completely and obviously understand your reasons! Real responsibilities come first, and those are the ones that count in our lives and make us move on. But after such a long time in this contest together, you will be missed. xrose

I know that the other day i promised u to stay in the contest, but thinking about it more carefuly, i realised i could not do it!

But i will to try my best to stay in NSC, huhu! :D

MARCOMEN

:cry::cry:

So sad to see you're going to leave. Your entries are fantastic and unique that's why you got :12: for me 7 times in the grand final (probably 8 times next edition). What a loss for WV xcry
You're also the WV member with the closest taste in music to mine since you're the juror that gave me the most points in the GF. Thank you so much dear Nikos for all fantastic entries and for so many discoveries xheart xheart. WV won't be the same without you.

I really wish you all the best and hopefully you come back soon xlove

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 105 | Μarina Dakanali - Fylla alkalika

:gr: :gr: :gr: WorldVision 105 :gr: :gr: :gr:

Marina Dakanali - Fylla alkalika

Translation

xlovexlovexlove

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Re: Greece WV 105 | Μarina Dakanali - Fylla alkalika

[MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] So sad to hear you're leaving, Nicholas. xcry1 So many wonderful entries from you over the years. xlove Hoping that you'll come back to us eventually. xpray

My entry this edition is dedicated to you actually. I remember you told me once what your favorite Svealand entry was, so this entry is related to that. But then we're not even in the same semi. xcry

Top Bottom