WV 177 | Lila - Atoutaler - 12th place
WV 178 | Andromache - Na soun psema - 6th place
WV 179| Ρένα Μόρφη a.k.a. Σούλη Ανατολή - Όταν Σου Χορεύω - Unplaced
WV 180 | DuoViolins feat. Andromachi - Θαλασσάκι - 9th place
WV 181 | Κωνσταντίνος Αργυρός - Ελπίδα - 4th place​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicholas123

Re: Greece WV 105 | Μarina Dakanali - Fylla alkalika

[MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] So sad to hear you're leaving, Nicholas. xcry1 So many wonderful entries from you over the years. xlove Hoping that you'll come back to us eventually. xpray

My entry this edition is dedicated to you actually. I remember you told me once what your favorite Svealand entry was, so this entry is related to that. But then we're not even in the same semi. xcry

Anna! xheart xrunhug Thank you so much! :D xcheer

I will definitely try to REJU vote!

JSSArcos

Oh, very sad for you to leave :( I liked many of your entries xheart

I hope you get back one day. All the best xrunhug

cegs5

[MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] I just realused you left the contest xcry I don't keep the track and records of my voting but I believe you are up in a top position of my ranking, so many wonderful songs you have sent.
Best of luck in your new projects and hope you join us back someday. xhug

Nicholas123

[MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] I just realused you left the contest xcry I don't keep the track and records of my voting but I believe you are up in a top position of my ranking, so many wonderful songs you have sent.
Best of luck in your new projects and hope you join us back someday. xhug

Thank you Cesar! xrunhug

Yes, hopefully i am come on back next year. :lol:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 107 | Plate smashing commences

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

EgJZeO.gif

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Pot 1 & friends smashing plates in celebration of Greek hits at our annual get together:

LivelyFrighteningEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

I'm ready to trash my record entirely with hot greek hits. Watch this space, I have the entire greek music industry of summery fun hits at my disposal. Pot 9 dead in a ditch with Nicholas skipping the country. News to come.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

:rs: subscribes by breaking a glass xcheer

We'd be neighbours if it wasn't for Macedonia.
f09f9891.png

I petition we invade and divide them.

Doesn't this look beautiful?
0Ugv9gd.png

Maybe we could invade Albania, Montenegro and Bulgaria after also

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Pot 1 members are smashing dishes and pot 9 members are throwing sofas... :eek:

Good luck! :D

LMAO that video.

Separately we throw different things. Together, we throw tables at NSC:
giphy.gif

xheart

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Greece | NEWS | What to expect

P60JqWi.png

ERT said:
So we promised news, and here is such news. Well you all know me and you know what's going to be sent, yes you guessed it. Hot funeral folk stuff that will get pot 9 all hot and bothered and gagging for more. How will such songs be presented to you is the question. Well! We have 2 national finals planned - yes even after proclaimed "I'll never do a NF again" to everyone in a LL once. The first National Final, Eurosong 1 is your basic average NF - with elite music ofc. Actually it was unplanned, and will be coming in the next day or so, in order to pick my first entry and help guide me in my next entries after. I have so much choice that I cannot possibly pick. Now, the 2nd nf, Eurosong 2 will be to select my final Greek entry (probably). To the vast majority of you, it will look like a slightly bulky 8 song NF, however to a select few individuals who I know will enjoy my entries there is a semi final for it, which is currently in progress. A semi final with 16 songs. We gon' blow the budget. However, if any of you are interested in this internal semi final, then you are more than welcome to take part and vote, it's all really rather simple, but I didn't want to bother loads of people. ;) Just ask here or send me a PM. Likely i'll change my mind on what I send 6578588 times so watch this all be irrelevant in 25 minutes. We're excited for this time in the mediterranean and can't wait to see what comes.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 107 | Plate smashing and NEWS!

Good luck with Greece, Ashley. :D

thank you! :D I nearly took Portugal actually. >.> But the choice here was much better for what I wanted to send.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 107 | Eurosong 01 live now! Enter here to vote now! DDL April 3rd

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Greece | WV 107 | Eurosong 01 live now! Enter here to vote now! DDL April 3rd

As promised, our first NF to decide my first greek entry. :D

Some people who may be interested:
[MENTION=14372]Uvaro[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=11624]Sultana[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=12800]Adrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION] [MENTION=14119]Mike[/MENTION]

and those who I am less sure about but might just find something xheat:
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=15072]tugberkic[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] [MENTION=16190]Gabor77[/MENTION]

Everyone is invited and encouraged to vote, but I only mention those who may be particularly interested. If you don't like any of the songs, then please do not vote.

I'd hope you will taken the 10 minutes or so to listen through and vote. thank you. But, if you're still unsure, then here is a picture of two audience members live at the show being slayed by the entries and results:

xFUUH1O.png

CypriotGirl

Veteran

*Checking in my list if there are any duets/collaborations of these artists with Cypriot artists to ruin your plans. Yeah, I found one right now*

Just kidding, I will vote soon. :lol:

I see some songs I really like over here.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

*Checking in my list if there are any duets/collaborations of these artists with Cypriot artists to ruin your plans. Yeah, I found one right now*

Just kidding, I will vote soon. :lol:

I see some songs I really like over here.

For my 2nd NF There is a currently a Cypriot singer I knowingly stole from you. xshifty Although Idk if you plan to send it here again. If the time comes and you do, i'll remove it.

I couldn't hold a greek NF without inviting the member in WV who knows more about this music than anyone else. :lol: thank you for voting. xrose

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Thank you to voters so far!

:cy: :ro:

CURRENT RESULTS

1[sup]ST[/sup] 17
2[sup]ND[/sup] 16.5
3[sup]RD[/sup] 16
4[sup]TH[/sup] 14.5
5[sup]TH[/sup] 8

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

More updates! Still a very close results! however this is a song that is starting to lag behind a bit.

:de: :se: <<< thanks for voting!

CURRENT RESULTS

1[sup]ST[/sup] 36
2[sup]ND[/sup] 32
3[sup]RD[/sup] 29.5
4[sup]TH[/sup] 27.5
5[sup]TH[/sup] 22

Keep the votes coming!

To keep you all going, here's a little treat with our Eleni Foureira interval act Live from the NF arena with her hit song 'Sto theo me pai'

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

We've had 3 more voters to add to the list, thank you :rs: :al: :lond: for voting!

CURRENT RESULTS

1[sup]ST[/sup] 62
2[sup]ND[/sup] 56.5
3[sup]RD[/sup] 55.5
4[sup]TH[/sup] 52
5[sup]TH[/sup] 49

Keep the votes coming, all is still to play and we're hoping a couple more of you will get your votes in. :D

Top Bottom