theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ireland.png

current-entry.png

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: IRELAND | WV54: CRUACHAN "RIDE ON" (NF on P45)

Listening through the songs now, feeling absolutely dreadful with illness and one of the songs here has just made me genuinely weep. I haven't had this kind of reaction to a piece of music in years. Usually i'll come close to crying, the eyes will water up but the tears wouldn't stop rolling here. I think I needed that release. I feel embarrassed to share that piece of information openly but I just wanted you to know how touched I am by one of the songs here. My votes will be coming in soon.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Listening through the songs now, feeling absolutely dreadful with illness and one of the songs here has just made me genuinely weep. I haven't had this kind of reaction to a piece of music in years. Usually i'll come close to crying, the eyes will water up but the tears wouldn't stop rolling here. I think I needed that release. I feel embarrassed to share that piece of information openly but I just wanted you to know how touched I am by one of the songs here. My votes will be coming in soon.

Jedward what do you do? xheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Wow... [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]... I honestly was not expecting that! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. It means a huge amount when people react that way to my National Final. Thanks for voting and hope you're feeling better soon. :)

revallsay

Oh [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION]! I am so sorry. The only reason (and I promise it is the only reason) I didn't put yours in here is because it is really not my kind of music and I didn't want to demean it by having it here as a joke entry. I really hope you do come along and vote still, but completely understand if you choose not to.

I was joking, hun :p I may be 'Quen of The Poland' (:p) but I am totally not 'Quen Of The Irony', hehe. I will vote today ;)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I was joking, hun :p I may be 'Quen of The Poland' (:p) but I am totally not 'Quen Of The Irony', hehe. I will vote today ;)

I just felt really bad that I had either put in or apologised for not putting in every other suggestion I've had so far, and I completely forgot to say something to you. Thank you for coming along and I hope you enjoy the National Final. :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Three lovely people have voted so far, so here's an update!

After the superbly close NF last time, I'm amused that I still have a song which has been totally blanked thus far! Will that change? YOU can decide by voting (unless you've already voted ofc...)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Wow, votes coming in quick and fast! We already have six voters, so the scores are...

All songs (finally) have points, but two are running clear of the field at the moment! Still, all could change so keep them thar votes coming in!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Still only got seven voters. I was wondering about doing a LL if people were interested? Especially those who have nae voted yet!

ShoeFlo

Thank you for remembering that you have an NF.. I forgot it.
You know, when I joined WV just a few people made NFs and it was something special in which somebody liked to participate. Nowadays it feels like everybody is doing his own NF and it's hard to stay on top of the things and to listen to all the songs. :D
After JamieBrown left :ie: I was worried if the successor can keep this high level and send amazing stuff as well. You're doing great so far with two super-interesting choices so I feel like it's my duty to vote in your NF to express my appreciation.
Tomorrow of Friday you will get the points from Reykjavik

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

After JamieBrown left :ie: I was worried if the successor can keep this high level and send amazing stuff as well. You're doing great so far with two super-interesting choices so I feel like it's my duty to vote in your NF to express my appreciation.
Tomorrow of Friday you will get the points from Reykjavik

Wow; thank you so much for saying that! xrunhug I'm really glad that you're enjoying my selection and hope that you enjoy this NF as well! :D

Nowadays it feels like everybody is doing his own NF and it's hard to stay on top of the things and to listen to all the songs

Don't worry; I'm doing an internal selection for WV55! In fact, I already know what I'm sending for WV55 before I know what I'm sending for WV54! :p

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

So we say farewell to Cruachan in 20th position in the final! Thanks to all who voted, and keep votes coming in for the NF! :D

DaFlo

Banned
Re: IRELAND | WV55 National Final on p45!

I'll try to vote tomorrow in your NF btw :p

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: IRELAND | WV55 National Final on p45!

Thanks [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION], that would be lovely! Just a small pointer to everyone else who was thinking of voting: I'm keeping the deadline open as long as possible, so it will close at 20 CET the day before the entries have to be in!

EDIT: Deadline: 20CET Monday 2nd November

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: IRELAND | WV55 National Final on p45! Deadline 20CET 2/11

With nine voters, we currently have a clear leader!

Just a quick reminder to a few chums who mentioned they may be voting. If you don't want to/don't have time to, don't worry at all! [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION]

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Deadline closes in a little under 24 hours! Any last minute voters, or will Ireland be sending [insert name of song currently on 69 points here]?

ShoeFlo

I know I announced my participation on this NF before so you are desperately waiting for my voting.
However, I can't promise that I'll be able to send my voting on time. I will have at least some free time tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I can listen to the songs then ... We will see :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I know I announced my participation on this NF before so you are desperately waiting for my voting.
However, I can't promise that I'll be able to send my voting on time. I will have at least some free time tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I can listen to the songs then ... We will see :)

No worries at all. Let me know if you need a little more time at all, as I can happily extend the deadline a couple of hours if you want! If you don't have time, don't worry at all! :)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Voting extended by around an hour. If you are in the midst of listening/preparing votes, let me know, otherwise I'll close when [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] has voted!

Top Bottom