WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ireland.png

current-entry.png

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: IRELAND | WV54: CRUACHAN "RIDE ON"

I will :D I'm used to these results, I came quite last in other two NFs (italian and french ones) as well :lol:

Maybe I should do a "Kris' suggestions" NF to guarantee that one of your suggestions wins! Although it would also guarantee that one of your suggestions came last again...

Krishoes

Maybe I should do a "Kris' suggestions" NF to guarantee that one of your suggestions wins! Although it would also guarantee that one of your suggestions came last again...

xcookie

Krishoes

She also got last in my NF. Don't know why xshrug

Mmm... probably too much pop-oriented for the voters of both NFs xshrug I suggested her 'cause she had a great placement in another contest with :ie:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

You ain't got long to vote if you haven't already chaps! Let's see if Cruachan can "RIDE ON" into the Final! :D

JamieBrown

You ain't got long to vote if you haven't already chaps! Let's see if Cruachan can "RIDE ON" into the Final! :D

I hope so! Yours is one of the few songs I set my hopes in for this SF! And with the right results this WV can become a pretty good final xpray

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I hope so! Yours is one of the few songs I set my hopes in for this SF! And with the right results this WV can become a pretty good final xpray

Thank you! I have absolutely no idea what my chances are, but to give you an idea of how well I think I'll do, I'm getting songs ready for my next NF which I want ready for 19:30 CET tomorrow... :p

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Looks like you'll have to wait a few days for the NF... OMG, I literally cannot express how happy I am to have made it through. Thank you all who voted for me, even if it was just one point, as you have made my WEEK!

Ringdalen

Looks like you'll have to wait a few days for the NF... OMG, I literally cannot express how happy I am to have made it through. Thank you all who voted for me, even if it was just one point, as you have made my WEEK!

Incredibly happy for you xlove xrunhug

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

NF will be posted tomorrow night. Seven songs with a variety of different moods will be coming! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: IRELAND | WV55 NF: "A Song For Ireland"

A SONG FOR IRELAND: WV54

Good evening and welcome to the second edition of A SONG FOR IRELAND

We're overjoyed to have a real celebrity here. Many people like to claim Irish roots (looking at about 90% of Americans) but this guy really is half Irish. I present to you...

mark-gatiss.jpg

MARK GATISS

And he has kindly allowed us to use his ancestral croft as our venue, so welcome to....

venue.jpg

Ashlamaduff!

Be wary of vampires; Mark tells us that his ancestors fought a vampire around here many moons ago and they do say that he be buried under a rock in a nearby field... Don't stay too long after dark, especially as it will soon be Samhain...

Anyway... back to the NF! This time, anything goes. No theme, just seven, EDIT now EIGHT amazing songs fighting for your votes! They are...

SONG :1:: If you don't vote in this NF, then I'll "Tell Me Ma" (Sham Rock):

SONG :2:: I hope that you'll enjoy this NF so much that you'll just want to "Bounce" (Leona Daly):

SONG :3:: Don't "Dún do Shúil" [Close Your Eyes] during the NF; you may miss something amazing! (Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh):

SONG :4:: As I mentioned above, many people like claiming Irish roots; even "Miss America" (Jedward) would probably do so!:

SONG :5:: The epicness of this National Final should hopefully leave you "Breathless" (The Corrs):

SONG :6:: Given people's reactions to the winner of the last NF, I'm sure that this winner will also be "Breaking Hearts" (James Vincent McMorrow):

SONG :7:: As we head to the end of the show, you can catch a beautiful "Butterfly" (Markus Feehily) :

SONG :8:: And we round off the show with some "Superheroes" (The Script) :

Huge thanks to [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION], [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] for your suggestions which I have put in here. Apologies to [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] for not including his, errr, special suggestion this time. As usual, there's at least one person whom I've not thanked who has suggested something, so heartfelt thanks to you too. Whoever you are!

VOTING METHOD: Same as last time, something a little different. Basically you can award 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 or 0 points to each song, as long as you don't use the same number twice (except 0-you can give up to seven songs 0!). So you can give 12, 8, 7, 5, 1, 0, 0, 0 if you want (for example)! Any questions, feel free to ask!
SENDING VOTES: TO [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] by PM
BEFORE: Err, not sure! I'll say 2359 CET Sunday 1st November for now!
QUESTIONS: Post here, or PM me! Happy to clarify anything at all.

VOTING IS NOW OPEN! Thanks for getting this far! :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: IRELAND | WV54: CRUACHAN "RIDE ON" (NF on P45)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Jedward. xheat You actually went and did it.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Jedward. xheat You actually went and did it.

I listen to people's suggestions!

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Anna obviously suggested Jedward xheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Anna obviously suggested Jedward xheat

Nope, I wanted a NF with a real range of talent, so to guarantee this, I included Jedward! Their song was, however, the choice of my dearest boyfriend who immediately suggested it when I mentioned I was thinking about sending them.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

My special suggestion will be sent to 56 internally no doubtxlove I'll be listening to your songs later tonight Lupus, and shall be sending in my votes:p

revallsay

why my suggestion is not there? I may boycott your selection xqueenbitch Especially when you chose Jedward over it.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

My special suggestion will be sent to 56 internally no doubtxlove I'll be listening to your songs later tonight Lupus, and shall be sending in my votes:p

Your special suggestion will be given a chance to be my entry, but my internal selection for 56 was sorted before I started here! Wait for either 57 or 58, depending on how things turn out!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

why my suggestion is not there? I may boycott your selection xqueenbitch Especially when you chose Jedward over it.

Oh [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION]! I am so sorry. The only reason (and I promise it is the only reason) I didn't put yours in here is because it is really not my kind of music and I didn't want to demean it by having it here as a joke entry. I really hope you do come along and vote still, but completely understand if you choose not to.

Top Bottom