WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ireland.png

current-entry.png

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: IRELAND | **WV55: The Corrs "Breathless" SF2 #13**

Thanks to everyone who voted for "Breathless"! xheart It is a joy and a pleasure to be in the final again! Hope you will continue to enjoy it in the forthcoming week or so. :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

OK, I would like to begin by apologising hugely to everyone looking forwards to an Enya national final. I had no idea a UK region would come up last night, but seeing as I have so many ideas for British artists, I felt that to miss out on the chance to grab somewhere would be insane. I promise that the first thing I will do on leaving the UK will be to return somewhere I can do an Enya nf as I owe it to you all. II have loved being in Ireland and will be back someday. For now, though, expect flops a-plenty as I head to my homeland and start showing off my more obscure musical loves!

AdelAdel

I know this one dude who have always promised me he'd send a specific song/artist, but ended up switching and never fulfilling his promise. I believe you won't be like him :p

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I know this one dude who have always promised me he'd send a specific song/artist, but ended up switching and never fulfilling his promise. I believe you won't be like him :p

When I make a promise, it means that I will deliver. My word is my bond and quite frankly if I don't deliver, I deserve to be ostracised.

JamieBrown

The only way to keep you in Ireland is making you the winner ;)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

The only way to keep you in Ireland is making you the winner ;)

Nah, sorry. Even if I won this edition (hahaha, very funny!) I wouldn't stay. I've no time at all to host in the next few weeks!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: IRELAND | **WV55: The Corrs "Breathless" #3**

Hope you're all still enjoying the song! Keep voting for Ireland! I'd love to go out on a high with :ie:!

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Seriously 4th place is such a great place for this song. xbow 'Breatheless' is such a nostalgic song that I've played a lot over the past couple of weeks, i couldn't possibly give anything less than 12 - just wish I had that thought in the semi while voting, not that it actually makes much difference. ;) Thank you for reintroducing me to this song.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Seriously 4th place is such a great place for this song. xbow 'Breatheless' is such a nostalgic song that I've played a lot over the past couple of weeks, i couldn't possibly give anything less than 12 - just wish I had that thought in the semi while voting, not that it actually makes much difference. ;) Thank you for reintroducing me to this song.

Well you should really thank [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION], as it was his suggestion! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much and I'm overwhelmingly happy to have fourth place with it! :D

Krishoes

Re: IRELAND | Farewell to you all!

You left us breathless with this song! Loved it xheart

AdelAdel

Hello

I would like to announce that I'm going to be the owner of this thread very soon. Hopefully most of you will be happy (-ier than before) :mrgreen:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Best of luck with Ireland! Hope it serves you as well as (or better than!) it served me! :)

AdelAdel

[MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION] @newmodwhoisntrevealedyet

Please make me the owner of this thread.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION]

Helloooooooooooooo!

Hes busy right now, but it should be changed by tomorrow. :D

Top Bottom