Live 💚🤍🧡 IRELAND // WV192: CMAT National Final 🤠

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ireland.png

current-entry.png

Last edited:

Ank

Re: IRELAND | WV 29 | SF2 | Miracle Of Sound feat. Malukah - Legends Of The Frost

DkRuY1i.png

Ank

Re: IRELAND | WV 29 | SF2 | Miracle Of Sound feat. Malukah - Legends Of The Frost

Thank you xrunhug

as78

Wonderful entry! xlove xbow
Good luck! xcheer

Ank

Re: IRELAND | WV 30 | Hozier - Take Me to Church

Thanks a lot everyone for the 2nd place in the final xyaay xyaay xyaay. It's more than I expected when I sent the song, aaaand it's also my best result since i joined WV xwoo. I'm sorry I haven't found the time to keep this little thread updated during the last edition :cry:. Buuut now I just wanted to express my happiness somewhere :lol: soo thanks again for all your points and all that xlovexhug.

JamieBrown

Re: IRELAND | WV 30 | Hozier - Take Me to Church

So please [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=6221]Mozz[/MENTION] [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] make me the new thread starter xrose

JamieBrown

Re: IRELAND | Back in WV 43 | New GREEN Room Design |

So once again: Ireland will return in WV43. But I'm feeling as uncertain as like after WV30, when I failed to qualify for the 5th time. I have some songs I was sure to send before the final, now I don't know if they won't bring me the same frustration like the last entry.

So I really need your help. I'll post the two possible songs and all you need to do is to write me your oppinion about it, per PM or here in thread. This is not a national final, I just hope your comments can help me for choosing the right entry, please mind it's still possible that this could be a completely different song so [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] could continue cheering for 'Superheroes' ;) (But would be nice if you'll say your oppinion about the others before :lol:).

So here are the two songs

1. The Script - Hail Rain Or Sunshine

2. Rea Garvey - Can't Say No

You can also post suggestions if you have some and think my songs are not worth enough for WV :)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: IRELAND | Back in WV 43 | Please help us | New GREEN Room Design |

Superheroes xcheer

:lol:

ShoeFlo

Both songs are great...
The first one has typical Irish vibes which I enjoy very much
The second song of course I already knew before and it's pretty good, one of the better songs of Rea Garvey.
I guess the second one would be a bit more successful (don't know if it's an important factor for you), but if I had the choice I would send the first song :)

Staewi

You know my feelings towards The Script, so I'd recommend you to send Rea Garvey ... I also thought about sending one of his songs while I was in Ireland (Wild Love back then, but Can't Say No is also ok). :)

Carrie

Rea Garvey is not available in my country (England)

Carrie

Can you please try ZenMate then? ;) https://zenmate.com/ I can't find a video not blocked in UK :/

You could always download the file and upload it yourself (if you decided to send it I wouldn't mind trying to do it for you so long as you don't want a video).

Top Bottom