n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
01.png

If you know, you know. But Don't say what it is. ;)

Uto

Veteran
01.png

If you know, you know. But Don't say what it is. ;)

You didn't get the name of the song right though? Given the circumstances I think it's me and not you, but I can't be sure so I'm just saying you know.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
so you just gonna snatch my weave clean off huh

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
So is :west: disqualified this edition then because the entry was revealed to people that could read Simlish?

Just here for the drama xpolice xwave

No. x Because I think it was obvious to most people before that, and to anyone who didn't i'm sure that Simlish was real hard work to figure out. Belgium heading that black list. xexcuseme

Even if I knew the song, it took me some minutes to guess the first part of the sentence :lol: The next time I hope we have to 'read' smoke signals.

So you figured out out? I hoped it would be almost impossible for basically everyone. XD

Woah yes. xheat Keep an eye out of your window next edition for when I set London on fire and flap a giant bed sheet at it to create some smoke signals. 🔥 xheat

Ausesken

So you figured out out? I hoped it would be almost impossible for basically everyone. XD

Woah yes. xheat Keep an eye out of your window next edition for when I set London on fire and flap a giant bed sheet at it to create some smoke signals. 🔥 xheat
Nvm.

Uto

Veteran

Written in Simlish, I thought no one would get it, but it seems Ana and possibly Uto (?) may have got it.​

Yes I was correct. It's usually written as F**k, which was the mistake I alluded to, but I wasn't sure of it. What gives it away is the apostrophe in I'm, which signals that that is indeed the word I'm. The way the m is made kind of gives away how the letters are formed. They are all just roman letters with slight twists. It's not easy to decipher it then, but it's not particularly hard either. Took me about 5 minutes. Was a nice puzzle, appreciated it.

Zonne147

:west: inspired on an :al: artist once again xheat We are proud

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes I was correct. It's usually written as F**k, which was the mistake I alluded to, but I wasn't sure of it. What gives it away is the apostrophe in I'm, which signals that that is indeed the word I'm. The way the m is made kind of gives away how the letters are formed. They are all just roman letters with slight twists. It's not easy to decipher it then, but it's not particularly hard either. Took me about 5 minutes. Was a nice puzzle, appreciated it.

I thought so. That was intentional though; If I put F**ck then I think many more would have guessed. I didn't think about the ' on I'm though. Happy you appreciated it, I might make some more in future for artist reveals and such.

Top Bottom