zeAGEnF.png

n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've officially been in WV for 75 editions, and as in my 25th anniversary I decided to do a full stats review, in the same graphics design as before also to those who may remember it. It's been a great 75 editions, and I look forward to the next 25.

I have a few ideas how I want to celebrate this. I want to do a LL, but i'm unsure of what to do.
Here are my ideas:
-past 25 entries (did a LL for 50 before)
- All top 5 finishes
- Top 2 most successful entries for each country/region.

What do you guys think? are you interested? which would you like?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow very bold and eye-catching statistics. I find it surprising how none of your top 3 scoring entries were winners. I guess those were different days of WorldVision where you could go past 200 points and not win. It's unthinkable today. Bless legend Little Boots making your top 3. WorldVision will also never get over the Night Nurse robbery. It's amazing though how Cascada holds your top scoring entry. Even if Natalie didn't win, she's still your number 1 and that couldn't be more apt.

All three of your LL options seem good. I don't think I have a preference.

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow very bold and eye-catching statistics. I find it surprising how none of your top 3 scoring entries were winners. I guess those were different days of WorldVision where you could go past 200 points and not win. It's unthinkable today. Bless legend Little Boots making your top 3. WorldVision will also never get over the Night Nurse robbery. It's amazing though how Cascada holds your top scoring entry. Even if Natalie didn't win, she's still your number 1 and that's couldn't be more apt.

All three of your LL options seem good. I don't think I have a preference.

Thank you. xheart I also kinda like the patch work of Western USAs spread throughout. :lol: Yes it is amusing somewhat, in fact the top 2 are same as back on my 25th anniversary. I think they'll stay in place for the foreseable future though, which as you point out is amazing, and I'm happy that Cascada occupies the first place. xheat I'll pretend Mozz didn't send Adele with her fresh out the oven global smash hit song. xheart

Well if this helps any, here is how many songs are in each option:

Option 1: 25 songs
Option 2: 25 songs
Option 3: 34 songs

or any other ideas.

Ausesken

Yeah, you could do them all in a week :lol:
If I had to choose one option though, maybe it would be all the top 5.
You could also make a LL of songs that DNQ to feel the scandal XD

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, you could do them all in a week :lol:
If I had to choose one option though, maybe it would be all the top 5.
You could also make a LL of songs that DNQ to feel the scandal XD

I think I might do my top 5 and top last 25 entries then, not so overly big but also a decent length. I only have 7 DNQs >.> so that would be a short LL, but it might be a hot idea to add them to either or LL. xheat

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Zonne147

I'm not sure about my availability in both days :( But I will try my best to be there of course!!

theditz83

Veteran
Sorry Ashley - not only does plug.dj still hate me and want me to be a social outcast, but tomorrow I have a work team Zoom quiz night and then Saturday night is my mate's Eurovision viewing party hosted by me. Enjoy though xlove

theditz83

Veteran
Hope your LL went ahead in the end Ashley - I'm determined to fix my plug woes eventually, even if it takes deleting my account and reinstalling.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is tomorrow for all of you? Same time?

Top Bottom