n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV87 | NF UP NOW ❧

hmm xwhat I was probably traumatized from all my latin hits that WV rejected when making this prediction haha

:lol: almost died on the spot when the song started playing. You know there is technique used with animals to help them get over their fears called 'flooding' basically what you need to do is listen to my song around 682 times, and then you should be cured and be loving my hit. :xacademicxmusic

DaFlo

Banned
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV87 | NF UP NOW ❧

:lol: almost died on the spot when the song started playing. You know there is technique used with animals to help them get over their fears called 'flooding' basically what you need to do is listen to my song around 682 times, and then you should be cured and be loving my hit. :xacademicxmusic

682 times? I can do that.

No eres tú, no eres tú, no eres tú, soy yo xsing

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV87 | Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - Échame La Culpa ❧

Worst song came first and the best song came last xgaah

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV88 | Artist Revealed! ❧

JW1WASJ.png

NBC Western USA said:
iDS4UH3.png

We are all riding high again after the success of Demi and Luis in Melbourne earlier tonight. After our first DNQ under HOD AshleyWright we had doubled our efforts to find the perfect entry, and through a televised national selection we found such a song. However we are returning back to internal selections for our entry to WV88. Famous singer Adam Lambert who had previously been sent by Hele come forward with a song of his that he'd like to send as a return entry. After hearing this song we knew instantly that it was a great choice to make, and with the delegation split on who to invite themselves all the pieces came together. We are all looking forward to our return to Australia and hopefully we can do better than last time.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV88 | Adam Lambert - Runnin ❧

Ee79boS.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV89 | Artist revealed! ❧

JW1WASJ.png

NBC Western USA said:

After our great success last edition we are hoping to continue the trend with our selected artist this edition. We had two big choices on the table and after much deliberation we decided that this one chosen artists would be the perfect choice for now. We were unsure on a song as this artists has so many great songs but we decided on one that we believe to be one of her best. We're all so excited for this and we're all hope you have a great time listening to our song.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV89 | P!nk - So What ❧

JukVgkD.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: ☙ Western USA | WV89 | P!nk - So What ❧

So, so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So, so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight

xsing xsing

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV89 | P!nk - So What

This is my first double medal finish in WV since my debut where rev and I got 3rd and 2nd. This time I get 2nd and 3rd, and I couldn't be happier, thank you to everyone who ever supported me in WV. I think it's a fitting way to end things and bow out of the contest, on a high, rather than with a poor result. Sort of poetic if you think about it, WV has been a lot of fun for me and it's been a great community where I have made some great friends and for that I will always thank it. So it's a good job i'm not going anywhere and I am staying, for the foreseeable future. Keep them eyes pealed for more news in this thread for our next entry. We're going to out source the singer for our next entry and they will be announced at some point soon. :D

cegs5

Re: Western USA | WV90 | ?

Oh gosh, I was like let's call the police xpolice You naughty :lol:
Congratulations on your great results, please win and send Fast Food Rockers again as your PQ xheart they might have some connection with Western USA

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Oh gosh, I was like let's call the police xpolice You naughty :lol:
Congratulations on your great results, please win and send Fast Food Rockers again as your PQ xheart they might have some connection with Western USA

:lol: reaction bait.

xheat That would be another iconic PQ, they do have 2 other songs that I know of. A christmas song, and something about Cheese.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Yes, very scandalous post there. How very dare you. Well, good old outsourcing. I've only done it myself about... 27 times. From that clue I have a couple of ideas on who it might be. I hope it's the pop quen i'm thinking of.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yes, very scandalous post there. How very dare you. Well, good old outsourcing. I've only done it myself about... 27 times. From that clue I have a couple of ideas on who it might be. I hope it's the pop quen i'm thinking of.

I'm in a scandalous mood, so why not. :mrgreen: Yes, I am channeling my inner Azerbaijan for the next edition. Sadly it's not THAT pop quen, but she is chilling in the sides waiting for the optimum moment to strike. This outsource is from North America still, and I don't think you will be too excited with it. xshifty

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

I'm in a scandalous mood, so why not. :mrgreen: Yes, I am channeling my inner Azerbaijan for the next edition. Sadly it's not THAT pop quen, but she is chilling in the sides waiting for the optimum moment to strike. This outsource is from North America still, and I don't think you will be too excited with it. xshifty

Hmmmm ok then. It's neither of who I thought it would be then (both are Brits). I'll wait patiently meanwhile for THAT pop quen, coming 2027, which is probably around the same time my own long promised pop quen is comingxheart Meanwhile, good luck with whoever it is from North America. Maybe i'll like it as i'm feeling very exotic at the moment, enjoying that potatolicious Margaret hit from Melo. I was feeling very summer hit there for 2 secondsxfruits:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hmmmm ok then. It's neither of who I thought it would be then (both are Brits). I'll wait patiently meanwhile for THAT pop quen, coming 2027, which is probably around the same time my own long promised pop quen is comingxheart Meanwhile, good luck with whoever it is from North America. Maybe i'll like it as i'm feeling very exotic at the moment, enjoying that potatolicious Margaret hit from Melo. I was feeling very summer hit there for 2 secondsxfruits:

200_80_.gif

Top Bottom