Contact us

SOLENTOYA || Goody Bye. Au Revoir. Adios. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci & so on.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
divider.png

top-title.png

divider.png

flag-and-tv-title.png

flag-smaller.png
tv-logo-smaller.png

divider.png

about-solentoya.png

HEAD OF STATE - King Felipe I Castello-Ramos
PRIME MINISTER - Safiyah Aydin (assumed office January 2020)

CAPITAL - San Luciana
LANGUAGE - Solish, Hae (Minority)
POPULATION - 45,986,595 (2019 estimate)
CURRENCY - Sol (§)

For more information head on over to our wikia page

divider.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: SOLENTOYA || NSC 168 || MARUV & BOOSIN - DRUNK GROOVE

------

Karhu

edit: nothing to see here

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

something not to be seen xo

ferret

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: SOLENTOYA || NSC 168 || BANG

Well tbh when you search in the NSC wiki it doesn't even come up, you have to go to the individual NSC157 page to see it. Which is annoying AF. As I've gone through a lot of future entries to see if they were sent before and now it's not sure.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

TmseGYK.png

Now I'm certain this has not been sent, unlike my previous choice. It sort of worked out
anyway, as I was in a big debate between this and the other, and in the end I went with
the option that had more listens. But then this is a close 2nd.​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

tenor.gif

JUSTICE 4 MARUV SERVED

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: SOLENTOYA || NSC 169 || MALUMA - CARNAVAL

nsc-promo-label.png

Ok, so our PQ entry as host. This is a song I love and has been in my playlist for years. Just everything about it is great,
it is such the perfect entry for Solentoya and as our PQ. We want our edition to be a true party, a carnaval and get
everyone moving - and this song should do it. I am super excited to bring Maluma into NSC for the first time.​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

No hay que sufrir, no hay que llorar
La vida es una y es un carnaval
Lo malo se irá, todo pasará
No hay que sufrir, no hay que llorar
Lo malo se irá, todo pasará

---

There's no need to suffer, no need to cry,
there's only one life and it's a festival
All the bad will go away, everything will pass,
There's no need to suffer, no need to cry,
All the bad will go away, everything will pass,

xfruits:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I don't particularly enjoy the song, but I'm happy for you ofc and one has got to love your sense of humour, whether you succeed with your songs or not. xrofl2 Ofc I was already expecting that rather sooner than later you would reach the first place. :lol: And after the disastrous previous edition, you were able to clean the mess! How efficient! :eek: :lol:

And thanks for your 7 points once again! xcheer xkiss

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I don't particularly enjoy the song, but I'm happy for you ofc and one has got to love your sense of humour, whether you succeed with your songs or not. xrofl2 Ofc I was already expecting that rather sooner than later you would reach the first place. :lol: And after the disastrous previous edition, you were able to clean the mess! How efficient! :eek: :lol:

And thanks for your 7 points once again! xcheer xkiss

thank you Luis. xheart I was always try to smile on and make a joke if I can. It's just a game afterall. For me it's all part of the fun of it. Well I wanted to win at some point, but I didn't think I would or this soon. So you had more faith in me than I did. NSC168 is long in the past, Faruk and Maruv brought Solentoyas name back from the scandal of that accidental qualification and all the drama around it. Now it's time to show you all what Solentoya is made off. :cool:

you're welcome! It was a great song and stood out to me immediately in the semi. It was totally deserved, also congratulations on 2nd place. I almost feel bad for robbing you and nicholas of your victory after you've both been in NSC so long, but your time to shine will come. I'll give you a luxury suite in one of our hotels as you're an elite PQ nation after all - only the very best will do.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

thank you Luis. xheart I was always try to smile on and make a joke if I can. It's just a game afterall. For me it's all part of the fun of it. Well I wanted to win at some point, but I didn't think I would or this soon. So you had more faith in me than I did. NSC168 is long in the past, Faruk and Maruv brought Solentoyas name back from the scandal of that accidental qualification and all the drama around it. Now it's time to show you all what Solentoya is made off. :cool:

you're welcome! It was a great song and stood out to me immediately in the semi. It was totally deserved, also congratulations on 2nd place. I almost feel bad for robbing you and nicholas of your victory after you've both been in NSC so long, but your time to shine will come. I'll give you a luxury suite in one of our hotels as you're an elite PQ nation after all - only the very best will do.

You were a clear winner. But we will accept the luxury suite very gladly! xgoddess Nicholas and I would also love to be carried like saladbreak will be? xrofl2
2nd is amazing and at least we didn't lose the "trophy" for 1 or a couple a points. xrofl2 And besides, this song must have written "2nd place" all over it, since it's the second time it reaches that spot :lol:. But we are very happy, it's our best result ever (our previous record (3rd) was reached in the second edition we took part (which means we had this record for 5 years xrofl2, so these were only happy news tbh. Winning is good ofc, but it's not everything and not exactly the easiest think to reach in online contests :lol: Thank goodness we have the PQ spots here! xcheer)

Give us a "daring" host. :twisted:xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Thanks to [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] for creating the page in the first place, I was able to update the page with all the information
about my country. Its quite a long read but it has everything you need to know about Solentoya as a country and
also in the NSC related contests. The only part missing is the Geography part as we're not on that map yet. x

Check it out.​

Rmetr0

Oh c'mon, I did nothing but a couple of clicks xshifty
Wow, so much of interesting detailed information about your country you have. Love it, well done! xup
I wish I had enough time and imagination to make up the same for my country too xwait xthink

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Oh c'mon, I did nothing but a couple of clicks xshifty
Wow, so much of interesting detailed information about your country you have. Love it, well done! xup
I wish I had enough time and imagination to make up the same for my country too xwait xthink

Well actually the country existed before I even thought to join NSC. Me, Sultana (hence the references to Handaen) and a couple of others had a country each in the nation states world and we had all the information there for our entries. So I just copied and pasted it over and edited where needed. XD

Mrvn

25°C in December, Arva's jealous af. xheat
Amazing page!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

25°C in December, Arva's jealous af. xheat
Amazing page!

:lol: thats the record high. It's usually around 17°C.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: SOLENTOYA || NSC 170 || THE VERONICAS - THINK OF ME

4a7Tsn9.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: SOLENTOYA || NSC 171 || RIYA - POLYUSY

nsc-promo-label.png

Top Bottom