Contact us

SOLENTOYA || Goody Bye. Au Revoir. Adios. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci & so on.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
divider.png

top-title.png

divider.png

flag-and-tv-title.png

flag-smaller.png
tv-logo-smaller.png

divider.png

about-solentoya.png

HEAD OF STATE - King Felipe I Castello-Ramos
PRIME MINISTER - Safiyah Aydin (assumed office January 2020)

CAPITAL - San Luciana
LANGUAGE - Solish, Hae (Minority)
POPULATION - 45,986,595 (2019 estimate)
CURRENCY - Sol (§)

For more information head on over to our wikia page

divider.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: SOLENTOYA || NSC 176 || LA FIESTA CONTINUES!

Milica shows the middle finger to her haters, heads home and performs live on Solentoyan TV for her millions of adoring fans.

Slaying it as usual, with her super hot 100% live vocals. xheat

La Fiesta
The world should burn
La Fiesta
now destroy everything
immediately

xsing​

SaladBreak

I never paid attention to those lyrics xrofl2, wow they sound much darker when translated in English

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

I never paid attention to those lyrics xrofl2, wow they sound much darker when translated in English

:lol: I thought quoting that part only would look iconic on its own. Here's me thinking it's all fun and party, when actually it's promoting mass genocide with a apocalyptic level event. xheat

theditz83

Veteran

La Fiesta failed to shake NSC but has shaken the Moisantian charts up - shot to our Xmas #1 and looks like it'll be staying put xup xheat

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

La Fiesta failed to shake NSC but has shaken the Moisantian charts up - shot to our Xmas #1 and looks like it'll be staying put xup xheat

That's a great sign of a quality hit then. It's been number 1 in the Sol Charts for several weeks now, since before even being announced. NSC results who? chart success is where it's at. xheat

tuorem

Veteran

Tonight, I went to a select club located in the centre of Màgarti, Tybalteva, to celebrate New Year's Eve... and the DJ played "La Fiesta". I didn't think I would give it my all on the dancefloor to do it justice. But I did. xheat

It's a shame the semis were not broadcast here, because there definitely would have been an audience for it, especially in the south. Unfortunate timing. :(

Ashley, if Milica ever comes to visit us in the future, just call me and I would try to negotiate a live performance in one of our TV shows with my colleagues at TYBC 1. ;)

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Tonight, I went to a select club located in the centre of Màgarti, Tybalteva, to celebrate New Year's Eve... and the DJ played "La Fiesta". I didn't think I would give it my all on the dancefloor to do it justice. But I did. xheat

It's a shame the semis were not broadcast here, because there definitely would have been an audience for it, especially in the south. Unfortunate timing. :(

Ashley, if Milica ever comes to visit us in the future, just call me and I would try to negotiate a live performance in one of our TV shows with my colleagues at TYBC 1. ;)

That club playing all the hits I see. xheat I think Solentoya will have to open a consulate in Màgarti.

Indeed a shame. :( We got unlucky with our draw big time so we might well have been in the final for your audiences to enjoy. :( Next time though. xyes

Well Milica is actually Baia Papayan royalty, so you'd need permission from [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] but I certainly wouldn't object to her appearing on your TVs. She's a huge hit with people on Sol TVs music channel.

tuorem

Veteran

Well Milica is actually Baia Papayan royalty, so you'd need permission from [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] but I certainly wouldn't object to her appearing on your TVs. She's a huge hit with people on Sol TVs music channel.

Oh that explains everything! I thought she had a lil' accent I wasn't associating with Solentoya :D Thank you for allowing her to shine in the contest though. :)

Well, if she's royalty, then I will try to send [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] a personal invitation for her to the next grand masquerade organised monthly by our king at the royal castle. As far as I know, he likes a good party song when he hears one, so why not try to get that TV-radio deal the classy way and in accordance with the protocol? :D

Given the title of the song, I don't know how it could not become a hit in Solentoya :cool:

SaladBreak

[MENTION=9195]tuorem[/MENTION] Of course HRH will attend the masquerade. It will be a great opportunity to improve the relations between our nations, she loves a good masquerade. xcheer

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
NSC 177 || Adriana Mezzadri - Do Amor e de Guerra

ADRIANA MEZZADRI
Do Amor e da Guerra

LYRICS

Fogo, luz dos canhões, dos trovões
Luz do sangue, do rubro céu

Fogo, luz das paixões, dos rios de vulcões
Que desaguam no coração

Sigo os passos do herói sobre a Terra
Sigo os passos do homem bom
O teu rastro é bandeira de guerra
Minha casa, minha lei, minha fé

Teu amor me arrasta perdida
Nave solta no imenso mar
Peleando batalhas e vidas
Nascidas pra te encontrar

Fogo, luz que incendeia os corações
De guerreiros e amantes vem

Fogo, luz das estrelas distantes
Dessa terra de homens vem

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I always wanted to start the new year with something slower and beautiful. I think this is a truly amazing song that captures my attention and emotions, which very few songs truly manage to do. It deserves a chance to be sent to NSC, and I hope you all enjoy it. xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations Luis and Nicholas on your victory. xheart Now I know 100% what to send your edition. :mrgreen:

I suspected immediately that this time you would send it! :love: After our long chat a few months ago, when you told me that you were considering sending this song one day and I encouraged you to do so, I've been waiting for you to send it.Thanks, it's great to see this song here too! (y):giggle:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Luis and Nicholas on your victory. xheart Now I know 100% what to send your edition. :mrgreen:

I suspected immediately that this time you would send it! :love: After our long chat a few months ago, when you told me that you were considering sending this song one day and I encouraged you to do so, I've been waiting for you to send it.Thanks, it's great to see this song here too! (y):giggle:

I only just noticed this post. Yes, I thought you might based from our discussions. :D I was actually planning to send it after christmas for some time, although I did become a little unsure between this and another during the last edition. Yours and Nicholas' victory confirmed that it definitely had to be this one though. xlove

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
NSC178

KRISTINA MARIA FT. JC CHASEZ
Animal

LYRICS
I can see you're talking
But all I can hear is static
Turn the volume up one time
The confidence is lacking
Hiding in the shadows