23 7.2%

9 2.8%

15 4.7%

9 2.8%

13 4.1%

40 12.5%

• Total voters

Realest

According to most people here every Jury MUST put him on Top 10 and everyone who doesnt, does it for political reasons and not because of his average song. I think 5th Place in Juryvoting is a good result for this song. Im sure Sergey might win with a better song.

DanielLuis

Sergey Lazarev is having his holidays in Portugal.
Now I hated his entry, but he is invited to hang out in my bedroom anytime he wants.

tuorem

Veteran
Sergey Lazarev is having his holidays in Portugal.
Now I hated his entry, but he is invited to hang out in my bedroom anytime he wants.

tumblr_o76wi9lUbF1r9e73po1_r4_500.gif

a58ddbdb01cda0393ecda095e6b3b838.jpg

He literally made that scene for you in his MV! :mrgreen:

DJNightingale

That is my favourite entry on Eurovision 2016 after our Jamala. First time I saw it I thought "plagiarism!" because the entry was very similiar to Zelmerlöw's "Heroes". But I still like it. The music is awesome, the lyrics are not bad and the performance is... best ESC stage show i've ever seen! One of my all-time favourites.

Realest

Nomatter how hard I try I fail to like this Song, although the Liveperformance was very impressive. I still dont get that Trick at 1:46-2:30. But at least he has some nice Songs outside the ESC."Eto Bce Oha" is very nice or his new song with Dima Bilan.

Mainshow

Veteran
12 pts, was my #1 but being placed #5 by the juries was more than I expected, tbh. Vocally, he wasn't "that" strong and the song didn't match other contemporary pop songs and wasn't en vogue either...

mup

Sergey is an incredible performer, the staging was amazing and he was the televoters' winner, but the song is such an artificial try-hard attempt like some previous Russian entries. I believe that in 2016 Eurovision entered a phase where the overall winner is rewarded for bringing more originality, a deeply felt emotion or some personal/cultural elements in the song. Basically something that this entry lacked.

StephenMuckle

https://youtu.be/uldNBiVgPB0.

Regrettably, Sergey Lazarev recently took part in a pseudo-patriotic/nationalistic propaganda song with several other Russian pop stars. This Youtuber, NFKRZ did a video here making fun of such Russian propaganda songs, particularly focusing on a pop star named Shaman, but in the second half of the video, this military propaganda song gets talked about and if you jump to 8.18 on the video, he specifically singles out Lazarev for getting involved after his previous statements against the war.

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow!!!!!!

Sergey Lazarev has become a f+cking joke.
He´s officially, explicitly supporting the war.
I can´t believe he´s part of this shit show.

Like the guy in the vide said, "ZERO RESPECT. F U, Sergey!"

Shame on him!

As long as his kid hasn´ been held hostage.. there´s no excuse for being part of this madness.

StephenMuckle

Wow!!!!!!

Sergey Lazarev has become a f+cking joke.
He´s officially, explicitly supporting the war.
I can´t believe he´s part of this shit show.

Like the guy in the vide said, "ZERO RESPECT. F U, Sergey!"

Shame on him!

As long as his kid hasn´ been held hostage.. there´s no excuse for being part of this madness.

I always wonder what some of these Russian celebrities are really thinking. I bet there is at least a few that have come out in support of the Big Z but inwardly they probably think Putin's a moron

Mainshow

Veteran
https://youtu.be/uldNBiVgPB0.

Regrettably, Sergey Lazarev recently took part in a pseudo-patriotic/nationalistic propaganda song with several other Russian pop stars. This Youtuber, NFKRZ did a video here making fun of such Russian propaganda songs, particularly focusing on a pop star named Shaman, but in the second half of the video, this military propaganda song gets talked about and if you jump to 8.18 on the video, he specifically singles out Lazarev for getting involved after his previous statements against the war.

Is that Alexey Vorobyov (2011 in Düsseldorf) at 14:37?

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow that third video is also horrible.
Can´t wait for people from Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, The Netherlands, Belgium and beyond coming together - dressed in some ethno/folklore clothing and singing "I´m German"

Digusting.

A-lister

Veteran
Seems it was easier for ZirGay LaZarev to come out as a fasZist, naZi and genocide supporter than gay. Good riddance!

I think we should demand EBU to take down their videos on their channel with openly fasZist ruZZian entrants such as ZirGay, Polina Zagarina, the blonde fasZist twins (forgot the name of that crap entrant) and Zima Bilan (who should be stripped off his victory anyways due to winning based on corruption). Why should EBU be celebrating fasZists?

lilka

Wow that third video is also horrible.
Can´t wait for people from Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, The Netherlands, Belgium and beyond coming together - dressed in some ethno/folklore clothing and singing "I´m German"

Digusting.
Never. Not that I have anything against Germany, we live in a united, civilized and peaceful Europe together and we should of course respect each other. But this is a matter of something that lies deep down our Polish souls and is called "honour". If I said I am German (even as a joke), the heart of my late beloved grandma who on September, 1st 1939 could not start her 3rd year of primary school as a normal kid, would be broken.

Lazarev... he's just a dumb, primitive ruZZian. Just a silly puppet.

Mainshow

Veteran
Never. Not that I have anything against Germany, we live in a united, civilized and peaceful Europe together and we should of course respect each other. But this is a matter of something that lies deep down our Polish souls and is called "honour". If I said I am German (even as a joke), the heart of my late beloved grandma who on September, 1st 1939 could not start her 3rd year of primary school as a normal kid, would be broken.

Lazarev... he's just a dumb, primitive ruZZian. Just a silly puppet.

I fully agree with you and as a half-German/half-Polish person I can relate to some aspect of the trauma/pain our nationalities had to endure/go through.

It´s just that I can´t understand why non-Russians are part of this video - Their people have been oppressed, russified and coloniased for decades and centuries and they dress up in fancy traditional dresses and sing "I´m RuZZian" - disgusting propaganda - it makes me sick to my stomach - especially as a (half-)German... I can´t imaging our government coming up with such a "project" at all.

Looren

Veteran

Well if I recall correctly they threatened him to take his kids, remember he was one of the first people who said he was against the war, and then this plot twist ?

I don't think he's pro-war at all, think he just wants to protect his children before all

Mainshow

Veteran
Well if I recall correctly they threatened him to take his kids, remember he was one of the first people who said he was against the war, and then this plot twist ?

I don't think he's pro-war at all, think he just wants to protect his children before all

He´s got money (and wasn´t his bf Ukrainian?) - Surely, there would have been another way than promoting genocide???

I´m glad that Ukraine has finally sanctionised that piece of garbage.

Looren

Veteran
He´s got money (and wasn´t his bf Ukrainian?) - Surely, there would have been another way than promoting genocide???

Well I've read that apparently he first went to the US after posting that pro-Ukrainian post on Insta but it's there that him and his children got catched and threatened

Mainshow

Veteran
Well I've read that apparently he first went to the US after posting that pro-Ukrainian post on Insta but it's there that him and his children got catched and threatened
Do you have a source or do you remember where you read it? - Usually, I keep track of such things and I have never heard of Sergey trying to emigrate.

Looren

Veteran
Do you have a source or do you remember where you read it? - Usually, I keep track of such things and I have never heard of Sergey trying to emigrate.

So yeah he didn't go there in fact

But he asked for that VISA a while ago, and I definitely think the reason he didn't go is probably 'cause he got catched and got threatened to have his kids taken from him

I just think this is all strange, man is one of the first to make anti-war posts and then that plot-twist ? I think he's just trying to protect his family

And this might be the case for other supporters of the actions, of course there are some that are totally seriously supporting Putin (like Polina) but for a few ones I feel like it's more 'cause they just wanna keep their family safe and I think Sergey is one of them

Top Bottom