Contact us

NSC 52 - RESUUUUULTS! HOORAY!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
No Name said:
Juki has offered co-hosting. I didn't think I could manage to host NSC either but it seemed to work out in the end with Juki to support me. :)

Jukica said:
@Zechhh
Well, I'm available to host and I can joint host with you (I was 3rd, Genext said he can't host) :D

Michel, you late a little :mrgreen: I've already posted that

Keko

Sabrewulf238 said:
I'm sorry though I let my hopes up a tad because of those odds :evil: But I suppose it's easy to start dreaming :p

Imagine how I felt when I got 20th place in NSC 50 after almost everyone thought I would be a strong contender for victory. :p But who cares, plenty of NSCs are yet to come.

TF100

Is it just me or is this my first prequalification in about 18 months?! Thanks so much for everyone who voted for Arjastan and A Fine Frenzy, this entry got a strange mix of scores, with a lot of 12s but not so many minor points, but I kind of expected this to be a song that if you got it, you really got it, so I'm glad it touched some people :D congratulations to the winner too :)

zechhh

Jukica said:
@Zechhh
Well, I'm available to host and I can joint host with you (I was 3rd, Genext said he can't host) :D

That sounds like a plan. :mrgreen:

I'm fine with doing the organizational things, just can't do any graphics. :oops:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
zechhh said:
Jukica said:
@Zechhh

That sounds like a plan. :mrgreen:

I'm fine with doing the organizational things, just can't do any graphics. :oops:
I sent you PM ;)

strajker

When will be the semi results?

94ayd

Then, I guess you may open a confirmation thread. :roll: :lol:

No Name

Oh, and I completely forgot to thank all of my voters, especially Noizeland and Ugaly for 12 points! That was amazing. 11th is higher than I had ever dreamt of with this entry! xhug

It's been a pleasure to host this edition but it would never have been possible without Juki. Hopefully I will host the next edition as a winner (if that day ever arrives) and not because the two countries in front of me weren't able to. See ya for NSC 53 (which will be my 10th edition btw, hooraaay)! :D

Sabrewulf238

Freak For Life said:
Sabrewulf238 said:
I'm sorry though I let my hopes up a tad because of those odds :evil: But I suppose it's easy to start dreaming :p

Imagine how I felt when I got 20th place in NSC 50 after almost everyone thought I would be a strong contender for victory. :p But who cares, plenty of NSCs are yet to come.

Yeah that's true, it's nice to see a new winner (Zechonia) and not somebody who's win before.

and there are future NSCs still to come.....:)

10th is very good considering at the start of the voting things weren't looking the best for Dalisska

94ayd

No Name said:
Oh, and I completely forgot to thank all of my voters, especially Noizeland and Ugaly for 12 points! That was amazing. 11th is higher than I had ever dreamt of with this entry! xhug

It's been a pleasure to host this edition but it would never have been possible without Juki. Hopefully I will host the next edition as a winner (if that day ever arrives) and not because the two countries in front of me weren't able to. See ya for NSC 53 (which will be my 10th edition btw, hooraaay)! :D

Wasn't this one your 10th... :shock: :? Or did you miss one... I mean, you debuted in NSC 43 like me.

No Name

94ayd said:
No Name said:

Wasn't this one your 10th... :shock: :? Or did you miss one... I mean, you debuted in NSC 43 like me.

lach it was. :lol:

Well, then my 11th edition.

strajker

Am I the REJU Qualifier in SF1? :D

No Name

By the way, semi-results will be up tomorrow!

No Name

strajker said:
Am I the REJU Qualifier in SF1? :D

Stop being so pessimistic! :mrgreen: :lol:

No, I can reveal that you qualified fair and square. :cool:

Schlagerman1

Joint 11th place is really good! :D Thx so much all! :)

Thank you No Name for being such a great host in these ESC-times! :D

Congratz Zechonia, you had the best song this edition! :D
Hopefully we will go there next edition! :D

peter007

Congrats Zechonia!! Awesome song!
Votes of Angelic (WL):

12 points - Pigeon Island
10 points - Zechonia
8 points - Fervorosia
7 points - Arjastan
6 points - Calypso
5 points - Adamsburg
4 points - Genext
3 points - Viola per Sempre
2 points - Gozitania
1 point - Qele

Hope there is no problem revealing...

aletem

Nope there is no problem revealing them. :D I will reveal the complete WL votes later on. :mrgreen:

zechhh

Thx for all the congrats. :D

I hope Lena can follow my lead tomorrow. :p

aletem

And here it is, the list of WL-voters! :mrgreen:

zvse21.jpg

Top Bottom