Contact us

NSC 52 - RESUUUUULTS! HOORAY!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Congrats to Zechonia once again and congrats to Genext on great debut xcheer

Zaprya can host NSC if TOP2 won't accept hosting :D (I'll accept joint hosting too), but I hope somebody from TOP2'll host. :D

strajker

WOW can't believe Prequalified :)

94ayd

A debut-winner?! :shock: :lol:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Zechhh, will you host NSC? :D

Sabrewulf238

Can someone repost the table or tell me what happened or something......There's a blank where the table is supposed to be....I can't even open the image in another tab...which sometime works...

Keko

Sabrewulf238 said:
Can someone repost the table or tell me what happened or something......There's a blank where the table is supposed to be....I can't even open the image in another tab...which sometime works...

You're 10th with 111 points and Zechonia won! :D

zechhh

OMG!

I kinda flirted with a top 10 result but I never expected a win, let alone with such a big gap. :shock:

Thx to Noizeland, Indieland, Cydoni-Gibberia, Kuki-Q, Calypso, Viola Per Sempre, Zoidiac, Lukeland, Comino, Tir An Abhainn, Reym-L-Dneurb, Alinta, 10 Regions Of Mobius, Sunland, Mysticland, the WL, New Acadia, Ugaly and especially Genext, Bokia, Neajlovia, Kingdom Of Eras, Effiland, Yaponesia, Adamsburg and Dalisska. xheart

I'm not too sure about hosting, tbh. :oops:

If i'd do it, it would pale in comparison to the latest contests since I am a noob at anything concerning graphical editing. :lol:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Not the highest points ever in NSC, but maybe the biggest margin? :eek: I definitely don't remember seeing such a huge margin before, 85 points :shock:

9th is fantastic, in fact i was hoping for 8th or 9th this edition :mrgreen: (I'm trying to get all of the places in the top 10 exactly once xD)
Thank you once again to everyone who voted Halito, your votes are much appreciated :!: Congratulations to Zechonia and the other prequallers, see you all next edition! :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
@Zechhh
Well, I'm available to host and I can joint host with you (I was 3rd, Genext said he can't host) :D

No Name

Sabrewulf238 said:

Working now?

98hij9.jpg

Well, it would be awesome if the winner could host the next edition for a change. An NSC in Zaprya would never be bad either though.

Sabrewulf238

Freak For Life said:
Sabrewulf238 said:

Thanks, I managed to get to see it with Firefox (I usually use chrome)

10th is great! I'm sorry though I let my hopes up a tad because of those odds :evil: But I suppose it's easy to start dreaming :p

No Name

zechhh said:
OMG!

I kinda flirted with a top 10 result but I never expected a win, let alone with such a big gap. :shock:

Thx to Noizeland, Indieland, Cydoni-Gibberia, Kuki-Q, Calypso, Viola Per Sempre, Zoidiac, Lukeland, Comino, Tir An Abhainn, Reym-L-Dneurb, Alinta, 10 Regions Of Mobius, Sunland, Mysticland, the WL, New Acadia, Ugaly and especially Genext, Bokia, Neajlovia, Kingdom Of Eras, Effiland, Yaponesia, Adamsburg and Dalisska. xheart

I'm not too sure about hosting, tbh. :oops:

If i'd do it, it would pale in comparison to the latest contests since I am a noob at anything concerning graphical editing. :lol:

Juki has offered co-hosting. I didn't think I could manage to host NSC either but it seemed to work out in the end with Juki to support me. :)

94ayd

Sabrewulf238 said:
Freak For Life said:
Sabrewulf238 said:

Thanks, I managed to get to see it with Firefox (I usually use chrome)

10th is great! I'm sorry though I let my hopes up a tad because of those odds :evil: But I suppose it's easy to start dreaming :p

I guess never will my fave win again (it won the first time I voted - NSC 39). :lol:

Sabrewulf238

I don't know if I want to do a national final or not....there are two distinct songs I'm considering....

strajker

I thought i will be last because odds but... Those odds are always false for me... last time i was 7th in semi (ODDS) and i finished 13th :D now 17th and finished 4th(tie)or5th

Top Bottom