7 4.5%

5 3.2%

2 1.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Magimixer

Seems like RTL is trying to sabotage their own return. I feel for Tali. Hopefully it will work out in the end. It will be such an own goal if they fail to qualify to the GF.
That's exactly my feeling. Or, more like they are trying to sabotage Tali… :( (probably so they can blame her if Luxembourg doesn't qualify or does really badly)
I also think that RTL not being a public broadcaster is not serving Luxembourg's return to Eurovision…
Hopefully Tali's 2nd rehearsal today will be good
- and hopefully next year the Luxembourg state will impose conditions on RTL so they manage it differently. It's a shame because it started out well…

crashworld

Veteran
That's exactly my feeling. Or, more like they are trying to sabotage Tali… :( (probably so they can blame her if Luxembourg doesn't qualify or does really badly)

It's also likely because they have been out of the game for far too long, so the broadcaster doesn't really know how to prepare for the contest. And it also looks like they just didn't want to spend too much resources on this return. Anyway, let's hope for the best. Looking forward to Tali's performance.

Lumina

I don’t have many growers this year but if I had one it would be this one. At the beginning I thought this one was the weakest of all girl bops this year but the rehearsals put it on a new level. So good. Not extraordinarily well but good. Best girlie song this year, maybe Cyprus too. Solid 7 points.

Milos-BC

I loved it much more on the first listening and now, as time goes on, the appeal is smaller and smaller. Qualification will mostly depend on convincing she is live.

4 points.

AlekS

Veteran
I saw somewhere that people didn't like her braids. German Nenov confirmed it was official demand of her label and she has no rights to change this image.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw somewhere that people didn't like her braids. German Nenov confirmed it was official demand of her label and she has no rights to change this image.

a foolish one, because the braids are not a good look.

crashworld

Veteran

This is insane, not even giving the artist any form of creative control over her image. I am not sure what they were thinking of that image for her. It's not flattering at all. I hope it's not going to hurt her chances.

NeoTen

Song is really good but if you're not singing K-pop sweet-styled pop or hip hop or smth like that, just leave the braids.

Chorizo

I like it. 8 points.

Fluke

Happy for the country, i wonder how much them being new to the contest did for the votes, though. It just kinda does nothing for me with better entries in the same genre from Georgia and Malta.

lilka

I’m soooo happy for her! This was one of my favorite songs and the performance was also great!

crashworld

Veteran
Nice one, after a rocky start, at least a qualification is secured. I think it's very smart what they did to the revamp and vocal support so Tali can sing without sounding breathless and strained. Very happy for Tali. I do like the staging concept, camera angles are effective. Not sure about the panther but it didn't hurt or add anything to the performance. Welcome back, Luxembourg!

Top Bottom