3. Tali
4. Naomi Ayé

5. Rock band
6. Joel Marques
7. CHAILD
8. Edsune

NemesisNick

Song 8: Tali – "Fighter"
A song performed in a mixture of French and English. I notice the French lines are rather fast; it seems as though Tali wants to cram a lot of French into the permitted time. The choruses are powerful and lively, so the flame effects are called for. Probably one of the most memorable songs tonight, but if this wins tonight, will it good enough to reach the ESC Grand Final?

John1

Song 8: Tali – "Fighter"
A song performed in a mixture of French and English. I notice the French lines are rather fast; it seems as though Tali wants to cram a lot of French into the permitted time. The choruses are powerful and lively, so the flame effects are called for. Probably one of the most memorable songs tonight, but if this wins tonight, will it good enough to reach the ESC Grand Final?
French is the major language here in her song, what are you even talking about?

Mainshow

Veteran
Tali was the best one by miles.

I still believe that Krick got the best song but the performance wasn't really it.

If Tali wins, she won't be qualifying if the performance stays like this, though.
It's catchy but it feels so "forced" - the switch to English is "meh" and I think that the song needs a slight revamp and GET RID OF THESE FETISH OUTFITS.

ESC94

Tali was the best one by miles.

I still believe that Krick got the best song but the performance wasn't really it.

If Tali wins, she won't be qualifying if the performance stays like this, though.
It's catchy but it feels so "forced" - the switch to English is "meh" and I think that the song needs a slight revamp and GET RID OF THESE FETISH OUTFITS.

She needs to improve her singing technique, she sounded really out of breath at some parts.

Mainshow

Veteran
My ranking after watching the performances:

Tali :6:
Krick :5:
Angy & Rafa Ela :4:
Joel Marques :4:
Naomi Ayé :4:
Edsune :1:
CHAILD :0:
One Last Time :0:

Nah. I'm not charging my credit card for that.

Top Bottom