10 4.4%

12 5.2%

53 23.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Decayingbooks

I absolutely love doomsday blue as a studio track I hope it will be less cringe in malmo because I did not enjoy it tonight it was too forced and strange for the sake of being strange, but there is potential which is good and rare for us
Hopefully RTE can hire someone to work with Bambi the staging, but one thing is certain, it will be memorable.

mauve

Veteran
For the studio version I would give 10 points for B. Thug, but as the live performance lacked of many things, I will give a :8: for now. Good night and thank you, Ireland, once again for giving us a good laugh and extending our lives! ❤️

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Personally I hate the song, but it was the best choice from tonights weak line up. It's good Ireland is going for this instead of yet another impressionless beige mess.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
i gave a :7: during team reviews. It's the same score now. I like it, but i'm not smitten by it. Ailsha and Erica-Cody didn't deliver what I wanted so, I'm pleased with this outcome (I HATED the boyband. They were ROTTED.) Happy Ireland are stepping out of their comfort zone.

Girl needs to really focus on singing in tune though. The sound quality was APPALLING tonight and everyone sounded bad, there has to be improvement in the semis.

Upward and onward.

Mainshow

Veteran
I hate the studio version (the vocal effects make me wanna skip the entire song).

I*m actually looking foward to seeing her performance in May.
Get some props, redo the camera work but the rest is alright - the intro and the ending are great.

jatojo

Okay, honestly after seeing the staging of bambie, i thought people would never vote for that.

I'm happy, it was my favourite song..... But i'm not confident at all for a final anyway.

It's simply not melodic enough. You think the screamy part is a pre-chorus, but then she just goes back to a verse. The song is actually quite bad, but at least the artist tried to motivate her song in the choreography. So all in all, Ireland made the right choice, I think.

Top Bottom