5 3.2%

13 8.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gingerale

Since it's release Greece is still growing on me and based on that TikTok it could turn into one of my absolute faves by the end of Eurovision.

The vibe seems so effortlessly authentic, cool and bold.

MAD20

I just hope juries don't tank Marina on the final, cause this is truly amazing. The full package of out-of-the-box song, Mediterranean flavour, dance, vocals... What else could we have asked for?????

I'll 100% throw some votes for Greece in the final.

Seregil Korit

This has been my personal favourite for a while now and it hasn't changed one bit.
I love this so much.. Marina's (and the dancers'!) energy and fire is so palpable only from a few pictures and little clips that I can't help but feel once we see the whole thing + the camera work this is going to destroy me :love:
I don't want to fool myself that this could win but I'm praying for a top 5 result x12points

rasmuslights

Veteran
This looks SOOOO good. Marina already earning raves from those snippets as she deserves. Not just a terrific return to form for Greece but an exciting and invigorated new direction.

really hope this is not the end of new greece. they really have a lot of interesting artists.

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

Lumina

I‘m sorry Greece - zero points.

I rarely give zero points to any song but like Spain last year it’s simply not for my ears. It’s annoyingly repetitive and the instrument makes my ear bleed. You have every right to call me dumb and uneducated because I ignore the deeper meaning behind and Marina can sing and perform! She really does! But all these ta-ta-tas make me dizzy. ;)

spinachpie

Cannot wait to see the 2nd rehearsals on this one. Really keen to see the camera angles. Absolutely love the TA TA TA and think the arena will swallow this up

SAYAY

I was a bit lukewarm to this at first, but after seeing the rehearsal clip and having listened to it a couple of times, I am starting to really like this one. :7: points

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

Charly

Slightly dissapointed with the turnout of the 2nd rehearsal, did expect quite a lot.

However, it is still reltively quite enjoyable and sure qualifier

Milos-BC

This song is truly fascinating to me. On the first listening......I didn't like it at all and I was wondering what did I just listen to. But then it suddenly started taking its hold on me and now I even have it on repeat. I really can't wait to see it live.

8 points.

spinachpie

Slightly dissapointed with the turnout of the 2nd rehearsal, did expect quite a lot.

However, it is still reltively quite enjoyable and sure qualifier
Yeah, kinda agree. Although this is one of the slower parts. Camera angle is interesting

soulm8

Sorry, but the video that is going viral everywhere is quite disappointing. She is giving me nothing, looks amateurish and cheap, but okay I will trust the process.

Top Bottom