Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

aef

I checked the number like 5 times now to make sure to vote for :lt: not accidentally for :il: hahaha

soulm8

Those back to the past moments are getting lame at this point… every time…

jatojo

That old voting problem was nothing compared to the one last year at Melodi Grand Prix.

AlekS

Veteran
I think Ukraine might not give so much points to Israel at all since Eden is half Russian. Can you confirm this or it's just my speculation?
Our eurofans already knew she's half Russian from the start. But 50% gave her positive reactions in the semi. Right now it's 15%
All the drama with Israeli delegation (especially bothering other delegations) kinda switched our opinion.
No idea how ordinary people will vote.

EscGeek

Veteran
I'm deeply sorry about the insensitive comment, but Iolanda's titties are like BLAAAAAAM! 😍
i share the same feeling:LOL:

• Fuego
Reactions: WWE

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I think they've been doing a great job hiding the issues about both Israel and The Netherlands :D
If I didn't know better, I wouldn't have realized that there've been anything different than usual

Etanna

I actually loved this throwback bit. It wasn't just a random sequence of old snippets but a very meaningful moment.

NeoTen

I think they've been doing a great job hiding the issues about both Israel and The Netherlands :D
If I didn't know better, I wouldn't have realized that there've been anything different than usual
österdahl is still getting a thirst trap song about how the people love him, and Petra is supposed to make a joke about how he is our Europapa in a separate piece before the jury voting. So, hold your horses.

aef

:es: - Time to get some more snacks from the kitchen and to look outside if aurora borealis is visible again

soulm8

I’m afraid Spain is coming for this last place

Top Bottom