Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

NeoTen

Only thing you're doing is getting people to never watch this party full of (s...) people or smth to vote for her just to put a middle finger up.
She sings fantastic though. Low very good, whistle notes. Belting is clear. I can understand her. Take that Luna!

NemesisNick

Song 6: Israel: A beautiful ballad, Eden has an amazing voice, and sang well tonight. I like the the use of the circular structure, which was the centrepiece of the stage. I also like the blue lighting for most of the performance, but I'm mystified as to the signficance of the change to yellow in the instrumental break. Thank you also for including some Hebrew near the end.

AlekS

Veteran
If our people are going to vote like our Eurovision community has just reacted, we won't give any points to Israel at all o_0 :unsure:.
3 days ago she received much more positive reactions.

gigi_copp3

If our people are going to vote like our Eurovision community has just reacted, we won't give any points to Israel at all o_0.
3 days ago she received much more positive reactions.
I think Ukraine might not give so much points to Israel at all since Eden is half Russian. Can you confirm this or it's just my speculation?

NemesisNick

07 Lithuania: I watched the Lithuanian national final, on demand, online from the UK, one day late. It's a lively, catchy song, with plenty of electronic sounds, and a powerful beat. The chorus is simple and memorable; “Luktelk luktelk, dar vieną minutę luktelk.”, which means “Wait up, wait up, Just another minute”. I like the way the lighting is blue in the verses, and red in the choruses. This could do well tonight.

Top Bottom