The new Sultana Quen has arrived! xcheer

giphy.gif

Eulaliya's English Reign
EditionArtistSongFinal PlacePointsSemi PlacePoints
::sudo 146Declan McKennaThe Key to Life on EarthFailed to qualify-1747
:ca: 147Phil CollinsAnother Day in ParadiseFailed to qualify-1263
:cn: 148David BowieLife on Mars?Failed to qualify-1652
:pl: 149Lolita (Annerley Gordon)Try Me20901358
:kant: 150Serge Gainsbourg & Jane BirkinJe t'aime... Moi non plusFailed to qualify-1948
:west: 151Sarah BrightmanHymn911310113
:es: 152David Bowie"Heroes"Failed to qualify-2332
:be: 153ChicaneSaltwaterFailed to qualify-1452
:es: 154Mike Oldfield ft. Maggie ReillyTo France8132
::bmen 155Murray GoldI Am the DoctorFailed to qualify-2230
:se: 157Tina CousinsPray151041065
:nl: 158Panjabi MCMundian To Bach KeFailed to qualify-1546
:pl: 160Dario GSunchymeFailed to qualify-2133
:rs: 161Haunted NurseryHaunted Dancehall (In the Nursery Mix)Failed to qualify-2034
:us: 162Kate BushRunning Up that Hill (A Deal with God)6123

Last edited by a moderator:

Krishoes

Re: ENGLAND ♔ WV66♔ SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR ♔

I looooooove her xheart

revallsay

Re: ENGLAND ♔ WV66♔ SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR - MURDER ON THE DANCE FLOOR ♔ SEMI I #7 ♔

WORLDVISION 67

SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR - MURDER ON THE DANCE FLOOR

sophie_ellis_bextor__new_1_feb_07.jpg

Sophie Michelle Ellis-Bextor (born 10 April 1979) is an English singer, songwriter and model. She first came to prominence in the late 1990s, as the lead singer of the indie rock band Theaudience. After the group disbanded, Ellis-Bextor went solo, achieving widespread success in the early 2000s. Her music is a mixture of mainstream pop, disco, nu-disco, and 1980s electronic influences.
Her solo debut album, Read My Lips, was released in September 2001. The album reached number two in the UK Albums Chart and was certified double platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).The record experienced international success, selling more than 2 million copies worldwide. It produced four singles, three of which reached the top three in the UK. In 2003, Read My Lips won the Edison Award for "Best Dance Album". Ellis-Bextor's second album, Shoot from the Hip, was released in October 2003. The album reached number 19 in the UK and produced two top ten singles. Trip the Light Fantastic, her third album, was released in May 2007 and reached number seven in the UK. The album produced three singles, one of which reached the top ten in the UK.
In 2009, Ellis-Bextor released the Freemasons collaboration "Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer)" (reaching number 13 in the UK) and her first extended play, Sophie Ellis-Bextor: iTunes Live in London. Her fourth studio album, Make a Scene, was released in April 2011 (reaching number 33 in the UK), with its lead single "Bittersweet" peaking at number 25 in the UK. In 2014, Ellis-Bextor released her fifth studio album, Wanderlust which became her highest charting album since "Read My Lips", peaking at number 4 in the UK. Coinciding with the album's release, the lead single, "Young Blood", reached number 34 in the UK.

It's murder on the dance floor
You'd better not kill the groove
DJ, gonna burn this god damn house right down

I know I know I know I know I know I know I know
About your kind
And so and so and so and so and so and so and so
I'll have to play

If you think your gettin away
I will prove you wrong
I'll take you all the way
Boy, just come along
Hear me when I say
Hey

But you'd better not kill the grove
Hey hey
But you'd better not steal the moves

Oh I know I know I know I know I know I know I know
There may be others
And so and so and so and so and so and so and so
You'll just have to pray

If you think your gettin away
I will prove you wrong
Stay another song
I'll blow you all away
Hey

But you'd better not kill the groove
Hey hey
DJ, gonna turn this house around some how

Murder on the dance floor
But you'd better not kill the groove
Hey hey
Murder on the dance floor

don't think you'll get away
I will prove you wrong
Boy, just come along
Hear me when I say
Hey

Hey hey

Hey hey

article-2749494-213720B000000578-577_634x466.jpg

Krishoes

Re: ENGLAND ♔ WV66♔ SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR - MURDER ON THE DANCE FLOOR ♔ SEMI I #7 ♔

I-NEED-AIR.

giphy.gif

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Slay me Sophie xheat

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

What a gem, rev; possibly your best :en: entry xheart xheat xheat

revallsay

Sophie unfortunately didn't qualify :( My heart is aching, but I have to get over it.

So, there wil lbe the NF for the WV68 xheat

Those one whom I told which artist I am planning to send, please do not reveal. The big reveal will take place at the #LL on Wednesday at 18 CET in the Freedom Room at Plug Dubtrack. The link will be provided if needed :)

Oh, the NF will have 6 song in it :) Voting rules as usuall xqueenbitch

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

So sad that Sophie didn't make it Rev :( Was a big shock for me for sure. Best of luck with your next NF! :D

Krishoes

ROBBED xcry1 My 12 in the final is out xfaint Looking forward your new NF xlove

revallsay

Re: ENGLAND ♔ WV66♔ NATIONAL FINAL LL Wednesday at 18 CET in the Freedom Room at Dubtrack!!

ENGLAND WV68 NATIONAL FINAL LL Wednesday at 18 CET in the Freedom Room at Dubtrack!!

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/freedom-room_1444653180228100

You are all invited to the LL of my NF tomorrow at 6 pm CET at Dubtrack! It has to be Dubtrack, because Pug won't play Vimeo and Vimoe os better for uploading videos, so I used it xheart Please do come, I made something special and want you all to see it.

Here are som personal invitations, but anyone is more than welcome!
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=13476]Gabe[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=14118]LesterMalvo[/MENTION] [MENTION=7176]RomanFromRussia[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] [MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION] [MENTION=11624]NoraZineb[/MENTION] [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=14174]Koori[/MENTION] [MENTION=14124]Carrie[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=12894]ClassifiedCat[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION] [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=14612]Aditya[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] [MENTION=12800]Adrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] [MENTION=10674]Staewi[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION]

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: ENGLAND ♔ WV66♔ NATIONAL FINAL LL Wednesday at 18 CET in the Freedom Room at Dubtrack!!

I'll be in the car tomorrow during the LL but I'll be sure to vote! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

And I'll be with Calvin so exactly the same applies! Thanks for the invite and I'll vote when I can :)

ShoeFlo

I can't be there tomorrow but I'll vote for sure xup (if you remind me 10 times)

Adrian

I will vote but I probably won't be able to go to the LL :(

esc87fan

I can probably vote, but I won't be able to attend the LL especially if it conflicts with the WV final

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I feel very honoured for you to remember and metion me to attend to your nf's LL. I will be there, ofc. xheart xkiss

revallsay

Re: ENGLAND ♔ WV68♔ LEONA LEWIS NF PAGE 66 ♔

LEONA LEWIS NF

RECAP:
Thank you Kai for uploading it xheart

Voting system:
You have max. 20 points to distribute - you do not have to use all points. Distribute them however you want. You gave even give 12 points to one song and then 0s to the others. The only limitation here is not to extend the sum of 20 points. Send me your votes via PM of facebook if you preffer. Deadline will be set soon.

Thank you xheart

Amir

Veteran

:il: voted. I hope I distributed the points in a good way, it felt so wrong to give low numbers to such good songs xcrazy

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

:paci: has voted.

Best intro video of all timexheat Please can we have you narrating every WorldVision from now on?xheart

As for the NF, well for sure this will get you back on your feet after the sad and shock failure of the catchy pop classic from Sofi. It's hard to dislike Leona, even if you're not into this kind of music. She's just so sweet and has some lovely songs. Wishing you the best of luck Dominikaxcrossed Gorgeous banners as well.

Top Bottom