Contact us

WV STOCKHOLM 02 | SEMIFINAL 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: WV STOCKHOLM 02 / SEMIFINAL 2 / RESULTS:8th October,20:00 CET

I think it's not related to Geography either xshrug. Jim you've qualified last time! It's not as if everything's going wrong! :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran

CypriotGirl, is he that I like too?

G.P.? Naaaah, although I like him, I wouldn't call him "best Cypriot musician alive" at all! :lol:

Btw, people might be disappointed or something, because they'll have high expectations after I said this, but this is true! After Marios Tokas died, he is the only one remained! ;)

I'm sure you know him, Jim. Just have a look at the hints for the songs that I'm going to post in a while, surely you'll know at least some songs!!

Jim

I think it's not related to Geography either xshrug. Jim you've qualified last time! It's not as if everything's going wrong! :D

Yes Es, Argentina had qualified in WV 01 but thanks to Trece's 12 points! It was a borderline qualification and the same had happened with some other non-European countries as I remember!

Jim

If he's... then Cyprus will get maybe my 12? :p

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Hey, I didn't say he's not good! He's probably my favorite male mainstream singer after all!

If this satisfies you, then I'll call him our best mainstream singer, and his songs are quality pop, as many people say! And you'll hear of him soon, we'll have a NF simply with his songs! ;)

Luki

Yes Es, Argentina had qualified in WV 01 but thanks to Trece's 12 points! It was a borderline qualification and the same had happened with some other non-European countries as I remember!

Japan was in top 10 and South Korea was almost there as well... the ratio of european countries and regions is bigger compared to the non-european ones so it's logical european countries will do better. :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Well there are too many regions if you ask me. But I've said that many times before, so no point on developing this anyway.

DannyDS

I'm absolutely gutted that Latvia & Cyprus didn't make it. :(

Jim

CypriotGirl, if he's GP...then maybe you'll get my max points! I want Cyprus to qualify next time and I can consider Cyprus as not just European country but also a middle eastern country and we need it! :)

daniels1000

Hey, I didn't say he's not good! He's probably my favorite male mainstream singer after all!

If this satisfies you, then I'll call him our best mainstream singer, and his songs are quality pop, as many people say! And you'll hear of him soon, we'll have a NF simply with his songs! ;)

xyaay

Mozz

I was talking about sending best Cypriot artist alive.

I hope it's M.H. :mrgreen:

A singer called M.H. from Cyprus? I have NO IDEA who you could be talking about. Has Cypriotgirl ever sent that singer to FSC or WLSC? :lol:

daniels1000

Japan was in top 10 and South Korea was almost there as well... the ratio of european countries and regions is bigger compared to the non-european ones so it's logical european countries will do better. :)

just wanted to say that :D

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

A singer called M.H. from Cyprus? I have NO IDEA who you could be talking about. Has Cypriotgirl ever sent that singer to FSC or WLSC? :lol:

xrollinglol

CypriotGirl

Veteran

CypriotGirl, if he's GP...then maybe you'll get my max points! I want Cyprus to qualify next time and I can consider Cyprus as not just European country but also a middle eastern country and we need it! :)

No, it's not GP I said! :lol:

But hey, GP is in our list for future NFs!! I adore some songs of him! ;)

seb89

While looking at our points, we actually made a big mistake :eek:! But it's all our fault xcry! Sorry :eek:!

Yoni

A singer called M.e.H. from Cyprus? I have NO IDEA who you could be talking about. Has Cypriotgirl ever sent that singer to FSC or WLSC? :lol:

that's more fitting to that one.

Jim

Maybe you have to do changes in the game. I mean to organize the semi-finals by region and all the regions to have some sure places in the final. For example Europe 13 places, Asia/Middle East/Oceania 7 places, America 5 places and the winner of the previous edition and all this in order to have a balance between world regions. This is my opinion of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom