United States ☂️ WV190 ☔ Nicole Miglis - All I See Is You

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

deen1_537640491.jpg

Last edited:

FilipFromSweden

Re: USA - WV 14 - HOORAY

No offence but you have a whole world of music and it keeps going pretty bad for USA.
If I had USA I would send Karmin ..

FilipFromSweden

Is it Tina Turner?

Yoni

Talks about a world of music...

then mentions karmin...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

okej got it out of my system, no it's not TT but it will be hard to find out anyways, stay tuned till the LL :D

FilipFromSweden

Oh please, there is a lot of great artists out there in America but you only choses high artists that later on fails, as you go for popularity over quality.

Yoni

Oh please, there is a lot of great artists out there in America but you only choses high artists that later on fails, as you go for popularity over quality.

you can think whatever you want, but I'm sending songs that I love, no matter how popular they are to you, if you would like to file a complaint, you're more than welcomed to go to our HQ (which has been recently moved to Vaduz, Liechtenstein, because you know, 'murrikah is in deep sh*t of a debt now, but oh well). Have a blessed day!

FilipFromSweden

I was just saying that if you sandbag me for my taste maybe I should say what I think :)

Yoni

Soryr, but when you say the USA has a world of music and then the first name you said was Karmin (out of the glorious Music industry that the US has been dominant in the last 50 years), it just seemed really odd :lol:

But oh well, c'est la vie.

FilipFromSweden

It was just an example, I did not mention the best one because mentioning the best one would have to require days of thinking.

Luki

Karmin = quality... almost died. HAHAAHAHAHAHAH

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Ah, I knew this song, but had no idea who sang it. It's not bad actually, but why Yoni should pick her instead of all these millions of singers that are in the US? :lol:

Top Bottom