8 4.3%

17 9.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jatojo

I gave this a 4 when it came out - and I wouldn't change that rating much if I were asked now. The artist is really good at what he's doing. It's just not a song that I find pleasant listening to. Partly because it's so disjointed (or to put it in another way: there are several genres represented in the song), and partly because my ears tend to hurt when exposed to falsetto (or ultra high pitched male voices).

ItsJaden

I gave this a 4 when it came out - and I wouldn't change that rating much if I were asked now. The artist is really good at what he's doing. It's just not a song that I find pleasant listening to. Partly because it's so disjointed (or to put it in another way: there are several genres represented in the song), and partly because my ears tend to hurt when exposed to falsetto (or ultra high pitched male voices)

esc87fan

The date is set: a party to honor Nemo's victory will be held in Biel on June 17

shameless

The date is set: a party to honor Nemo's victory will be held in Biel on June 17
Wow that's what I call fast moving...in pure swiss manner. :D

Milos-BC

I wasn't a massive fan of the song, but I have to say, he did convince me in the final. The whole performance was out of this world, and I can say, it really did deserve to win.

Looking forward to the next ESC in :ch: . I am sure the show will be delightful. And hopefully without all the tensions and dramas we had this year.

soundofsilence

SpiritofKeiino

Yeah its a mess, not pleasant to listen to after all.
Yep I can't see this song doing well or doing anything for Nemos career.

I wasn't the biggest fan of The Code either btw, but was fine with Nemo winning considering things could have been much worse.

On the subject of Swiss winners, I follow Gjon's Tears on Instagram and his career has sadly gone nowhere, and he seems to be really negative on his time in Paris. Alluded to some strange situations happening to him. Dunno if he still has a record deal.

SpiritofKeiino

I wasn't the biggest fan of The Code either btw, but was fine with Nemo winning considering things could have been much worse.

On the subject of Swiss winners, I follow Gjon's Tears on Instagram and his career has sadly gone nowhere, and he seems to be really negative on his time in Paris. Alluded to some strange situations happening to him. Dunno if he still has a record deal.

SpiritofKeiino

SpiritofKeiino

Top Bottom