8 4.3%

17 9.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Romeo

Nemo was 5th even in the televote, not 4th!

I am really happy for him and I before the GF I was fine with him winning but seeing him only coming 5th while Croatia was in both jury and televote top 3, even winning the televote…. It seems a little bit unfair now, yes.
We need a change in voting. In the words of Molly “power to the people”

Romeo

SAYAY

I'm wondering if any of you caught this little Easter egg in the music video: xacademic

Clipboard-05-19-2024-01.png
I did! You can also see the destination "Malmø" on a map at the back of the train xdance2

esc87fan

I did! You can also see the destination "Malmø" on a map at the back of the train xdance2
It took me some time to figure it out, but I also saw the date on the ticket is "May 11 2024" and the time is "21:00". Which is the exact date and start time of the 2024 grand final

SAYAY

It took me some time to figure it out, but I also saw the date on the ticket is "May 11 2024" and the time is "21:00". Which is the exact date and start time of the 2024 grand final
Ok wow, that is some next level details/easter egg! I stan :love:

Celka

Love their voice. I'm amazed by the quality throughout the GF. They're jumping and spinning and their voice remains so clear, I don't know how they managed it.
I appreciated the fact that the (seemingly simple) prop was well-used during the performance.
When can we have that thing in the playgrounds? I wanna mess around with it as well

Romeo

IMG-0400.jpg
Have any of you seen “The Top 10 Eurovision” from 1999 on channel 4? Terry Wogan described Salome as a Transvestite Chinchilla. The same programme laughed at Katie Boyle in her feather boa.

I’m pretty sure Nemo wanted to replicate the two when he decided on his outfit.

esc87fan

According to the documentary SRF put out about Nemo, it turns out that the stage outfit change between the first rehearsals and the second semifinal wasn't because of the fans... it was Nemo who made the call because it didn't feel right for them. Watch below to see what I mean (English subtitles have been added to better understand things)

There's an epilogue too:

Romeo

According to the documentary SRF put out about Nemo, it turns out that the stage outfit change between the first rehearsals and the second semifinal wasn't because of the fans... it was Nemo who made the call because it didn't feel right for them. Watch below to see what I mean (English subtitles have been added to better understand things)

There's an epilogue too:

And it had nothing to do with him looking terrible?

I remember Jenny in 2006 rehearsed in lingerie and had to change it because she looked awful. But some acts don’t care how they look (Malta 2006)… :ROFLMAO:

Romeo

I stated months ago that he will win - I was right.

I stated YEARS AGO that a Kate Miller-Heidke song like “words” would win… and I think Switzerland did it right. They sent a KMH style song and won - I was right.

My next prediction is a Bhangra song will win in a few years

Last edited:

SpiritofKeiino

I stated months ago that he will win - I was right.

I stated YEARS AGO that a Kate Miller-Heidke song like “words” would win… and I think Switzerland did it right. They sent a KMH style song and won - I was right.

My next prediction is a Bhangra song will win in a few years
Bhangra would be interesting, I don't think we've ever had a song from Indian genres at Eurovision? UK would seem like the obvious country to do it.

Judas

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess the percentage of possible points the entries got.
That's what I initially thought but it didn't make much sense. It's My Time got 173 points in a year 42 countries competing (all countries giving 12 would lead to 492 points), so it is 35% and it would not make much sense to score higher than Zitti e buoni, for example.

Top Bottom