Contact us

Russia

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rsz-1winter-palace-panorama-2.jpg

naticopes

Re: Russia |WV4 - И. Дубцова и П. Гагарина - Кому? Зачем ?

EurovisionSmile, maybe you just do not know lyrics of Careless angel from last edition, because it was one of the best songs of Russian rock and from Russia ever I do not know how this song could be underestimated here
Maybe you're right, but I didn't like it at all ...I think is a matter of taste....That's why I'm trying to select for our final the most unusual,special,different type of songs-the majority vote will determinate our winner . From all the song I had recieved from you (only one day rem. to submit songs via PM) I will select 5 different kind of Songs (in our first NF the style was close almost all songs had been pop songs, I will try to fix it:D ) .
Every NF will be composed by : 1 Rap/Dance style song, 1 Ballad style song, 1 Pop style song, 1 Rock type song, 1 Random song, I will describe the system in few moments:D

naticopes

The composition of RNF :
1. a). Rap Style Song - "performance in which rhyming lyrics are used, with or without musical accompaniment (usually with drums or electronic); while an MC performs spoken verses in time to a beat/ melody" . (Hip hop elements are included ) Also it can be done in a duet or band where one/more singers performs spoken verses and another singer/s completes singing (Eg: Eminem ft.Rihanna ) . All songs that have at least a verse sung in Rap tehnical style can take part in competition as a Rap Style song.
b). Dance : Electropop, Hip house, Nu-disco, Synthpop, Trance, New Wave, House , Hi-NRG, Dance-pop, New Rave, Electroclash, Dubstep, Electro-industrial, Drum and bass, Electro house, Breakbeat, Hardstyle, Drumstep, Technopop, Hip hop, Moombahton, Clubbing Style .
Every Edition we will be alternating between a and b .
2. Ballad Style Song - "one-movement musical piece with lyrical and dramatic narrative qualities." Usually it describes a song that has 30-85 bps. (eg Lara Fabian - Je suis Malade)
3. Pop Style Song -" As a genre, pop music is very eclectic, often borrowing elements from other styles including urban, dance, rock, Latin and country, nonetheless, there are core elements which define pop. Such include generally short-to-medium length songs, written in a basic format (often the verse-chorus structure), as well as the common employment of repeated choruses, melodic tunes, and catchy hooks."(Eg. A lot of Eurovision songs).
4. Rock Style song - All Rock variations, from Classical Rock to Symphonic rock, Metal,Gothic Rock, Death Metal(all kind of powerful songs, instruments: drums,bass electric guitars etc.-Eg. AC/DC's songs).
5. One Free Chosen Style song- no rules - here we can bring one song from the 4 categories or a native popular Russian song, Old songs, Instrumental etc...
All songs must have at least 1 verse in Russian (for the first 2 editions ). As you can see a modern song can fit in more then one category so it will take part in the category that I consider coinciding the most with its characteristics.

CypriotGirl

Veteran

EurovisionSmile, maybe you just do not know lyrics of Careless angel from last edition, because it was one of the best songs of Russian rock and from Russia ever
I do not know how this song could be underestimated here

This I can say for Cypriot entry for WV3 too. xshrug

I guess these songs are too "local" and cannot be really appreciated by people outside the country they come from! xshrug

daniels1000

The composition of RNF :
1. a). Rap Style Song - "performance in which rhyming lyrics are used, with or without musical accompaniment (usually with drums or electronic); while an MC performs spoken verses in time to a beat/ melody" . (Hip hop elements are included ) Also it can be done in a duet or band where one/more singers performs spoken verses and another singer/s completes singing (Eg: Eminem ft.Rihanna ) . All songs that have at least a verse sung in Rap tehnical style can take part in competition as a Rap Style song.
b). Dance : Electropop, Hip house, Nu-disco, Synthpop, Trance, New Wave, House , Hi-NRG, Dance-pop, New Rave, Electroclash, Dubstep, Electro-industrial, Drum and bass, Electro house, Breakbeat, Hardstyle, Drumstep, Technopop, Hip hop, Moombahton, Clubbing Style .
Every Edition we will be alternating between a and b .
2. Ballad Style Song - "one-movement musical piece with lyrical and dramatic narrative qualities." Usually it describes a song that has 30-85 bps. (eg Lara Fabian - Je suis Malade)
3. Pop Style Song -" As a genre, pop music is very eclectic, often borrowing elements from other styles including urban, dance, rock, Latin and country, nonetheless, there are core elements which define pop. Such include generally short-to-medium length songs, written in a basic format (often the verse-chorus structure), as well as the common employment of repeated choruses, melodic tunes, and catchy hooks."(Eg. A lot of Eurovision songs).
4. Rock Style song - All Rock variations, from Classical Rock to Symphonic rock, Metal,Gothic Rock, Death Metal(all kind of powerful songs, instruments: drums,bass electric guitars etc.-Eg. AC/DC's songs).
5. One Free Chosen Style song- no rules - here we can bring one song from the 4 categories or a native popular Russian song, Old songs, Instrumental etc...
All songs must have at least 1 verse in Russian (for the first 2 editions ). As you can see a modern song can fit in more then one category so it will take part in the category that I consider coinciding the most with its characteristics.

This sounds great! :D

naticopes

Re: Russia- WV5: DEADLINE 3.XII at 12 CET

RUSSIAN WV National Final !

1.СД - Я люблю жить (CD- I love to live )

2. Винтаж – Роман (Vintaj-Roman)

3. Филипп Киркоров и Настя Петрик-Снег (Philip Kirkorov and Nastia Petrik-Snow)

4.Аркона Славься Русь

5. Очи черные-Лили Цветкова (Black Eyes - Lili Tsvetkova)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

oh how to vote if I hate 4 from 5 songs? xcrazy :lol:

naticopes

The Voting System : 10,8,6,4 or 2 points : It will be nice if you will send me the name of the song and the points:
1.СД - Я люблю жить (CD- I love to live )
2. Винтаж – Роман (Vintaj-Roman)
3. Филипп Киркоров и Настя Петрик-Снег (P.Kirkorov and N. Petrik-Snow)
4.Аркона Славься Русь
5. Очи черные-Лили Цветкова (Black Eyes - Lili Tsvetkova)

Sultana

Good the same thing As with Trece..

naticopes

Standings :
;) 64 points
;) 62 points
;) 54 points
;) 52 points
;) 36 points
10 Voters since now :D

CC92

The best NF by far! I love all my Top3 songs and enjoyed the rest, too. Spasibo. :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I would like to vote in the :ru: National Final, but only if you postpone the DDL to the early eve (CET) otherwise, I won't have a chance xshrug

Top Bottom