Contact us

NSC WL 1 in Neajlovia. LIVE SHOW TONIGHT + RESULTS

Jeffie

Happy with the 8th place! :D Thanks for 12 Carpatina :)

Centrix

I can say yet, what i dont want to say before the end of the contest: I really like Hooverphonic, i was a great fan of them.... but only until the release of the new album, which is to much "radio" for me :(

With every formerly single, you had my 12points definitely save! Especially with Wake Up, my overall and alltime fav song :)

I play for Carpatina so I am not the one who sent Hooverphonic. And I agree with you, I love the old Hooverphonic songs. :)

Welcome Jeffie! :cool:

doctormalisimo

Will there be a NSCWL in Griffin Empire now?!?
Or possibly Marrakechia if GE cant host? This was a good idea and it would be a shame just to stop now.

btw future NSCWLs should be held during NF week as we're not doing anything then :D

imthero

Fourth is good :) Thanks for your pointage!

Congrats to the winner! Yay for the 12-pointer winning! :D

strajker

Will there be a NSCWL in Griffin Empire now?!?
Or possibly Marrakechia if GE cant host? This was a good idea and it would be a shame just to stop now.

btw future NSCWLs should be held during NF week as we're not doing anything then :D

Griffin Empire will host i'm sure in that, but give him time, he is at Estonia or where now... some travel... but he will be back soon... like 2-3 days i think... until then.. you could make your nfs? :D

doctormalisimo

Griffin Empire will host i'm sure in that, but give him time, he is at Estonia or where now... some travel... but he will be back soon... like 2-3 days i think... until then.. you could make your nfs? :D

oh ok. I just got a bit tense that he hasnt commented on his win yet.
btw anyone notice how one Randajad came first and the other Randajad came last? :lol:

If there is a second NSCWL, I already have a song planned :D

Michelangelo

I also hope there will be another waiting list edition, I like the idea. Let's hope Griffin Empire will host it, but I guess we'll have to have some patience.

And as strajker said, meanwhile we can start looking for our songs. ;)

Jeffie

If it's between 27/6-4/7 - I will be unavailable because of Roskilde Festival so please postpone it because i'd love to join the second edition :D

No Name

If it's between 27/6-4/7 - I will be unavailable because of Roskilde Festival so please postpone it because i'd love to join the second edition :D

Damn you. :mrgreen:

I wanted to go to Roskilde Festivalen too, but figured out I couldn't afford it since I'm also saving money for my trip to London in August. :(

The Strokes, Bright Eyes, Arctic Monkeys, TV On The Radio, Kaizers Orchestra and of course Iron Maiden are some of the names I would've died to see. I don't think the program is as bad as everyone says, actually more the opposite imo. :p

Enjoy it! :D

randajad

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMG, thank you all so much for the victory! Now, we're heading to Griffin Empire for the next round. Hope you all have a blast and enjoy the Griffin Empire. :D

Jeffie

It's going to be awesome and free! :I - And just for running around between the camps and sell Coffee five hours per day :D

Top Bottom