Contact us

NSC WL 1 in Neajlovia. LIVE SHOW TONIGHT + RESULTS

doctormalisimo

Oh my god, I can't get the link to work at all. I have tried Explorer, Firefox and Safari!

it works on Chrome ;)

The Doire delegation is pleased with the result :)
We did better than expected with a rather subtle song with an unusual structure.
If there is another WLSC (and assuming Doire hasnt joined the full roster by then - unlikely), we look forward to participating :)

btw, will the reju votes be announced?

Centrix

Bottom 4, well is better than I expected: bottom 3. :D I wanted to see how people will recieve a song like this and there is no surprise. Next time I will change the style. :mrgreen:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Damn, i was going to vote tomorrow. Anyway, congratulations to the winner! :D

94ayd

I wanted to vote, too, as I thought the deadline was due tomorrow. Oh, well, what can you do? ;)

Paper7

Oh... not a good result for me :(

Great thanks to the reju for 10 and Eterland and Carpatina for 8 points! :D And its good to see my 10pointer win! Congratulation to it!

And last but not least: Big thanks to A.B. for the organisation, it was an awesome contest :cool:

Can you reveal the detailed Reju-Voting too? It would be nice. :)

Last edited:

Paper7

Bottom 4, well is better than I expected: bottom 3. :D I wanted to see how people will recieve a song like this and there is no surprise. Next time I will change the style. :mrgreen:

I can say yet, what i dont want to say before the end of the contest: I really like Hooverphonic, i was a great fan of them.... but only until the release of the new album, which is to much "radio" for me :(

With every formerly single, you had my 12points definitely save! Especially with Wake Up, my overall and alltime fav song :)

Last edited:

A.B.

the scores on scorewiz and the wiki are different. Which is correct? a 7th place for Dal Riata is at stake here :p

It was because we had a re-ju country voting at the very last minute. Now, the results on wiki are correct.

Top Bottom