15 6.1%

16 6.5%

15 6.1%

20 8.1%

76 30.9%

• Total voters

ScarlettGirl

Re: NORWAY 2018

I like Stig Karlsen better than JFK. He seems to actually care about MGP and is keen on winning, but If more people think of him like that will be determined on Monday. But based on what escnorge has said about the entries, I think I will allow myself to be a little more positive this time. :) Based on how they described the songs, I think it is a big chance that the Rybak and Mørland rumor might be true. Stellas suspected MGP song was released today on Spotify, so maybe this means that she isn´t in? (But it´s under 3 minutes though... ;) )

Also, Debrah Scarlett wrote on Instagram not too long ago that she had some exciting news soon and somebody thinks it might be MGP (but I doubt it, since I think she said that she wasn't´t interested in participating again)

I´m excited, sorry :p

VikingTiger

After having read the comment on escnorge.net from a fan that has listened to all the norwegian 2018 entries I am VERY excited! I have reason to believe that the norwegian MGP 2018 will be the best in many years (even though I have to admit that doesnt say too much, the quality of the last years have been rather meager).

I also very much like the idea that all the entries are released at the same time as the contestants are being presented. I am hoping that several of the entries will become actual hits in Norway.

DaFlo

Banned

After having read the comment on escnorge.net from a fan that has listened to all the norwegian 2018 entries I am VERY excited! I have reason to believe that the norwegian MGP 2018 will be the best in many years (even though I have to admit that doesnt say too much, the quality of the last years have been rather meager).

I also very much like the idea that all the entries are released at the same time as the contestants are being presented. I am hoping that several of the entries will become actual hits in Norway.

Can you share comments & do you know when the songs will be released? :)

DaFlo

Banned

Oh woah Monday already, looking forward to that. Most NFs this year are meh so far, hopefully Norway brings quality again ^^

VikingTiger

Well, no pure ballads this year. Several very dancable songs. Modern sound (whatever that means). Profesional productions. And supposedly 1 or 2 with potential to be fighting for the victory (very subjective, I know...). And according to sourses on the net; a couple of positive surprises on the song-writer side...

AlekS

Veteran

Can you share comments & do you know when the songs will be released? :)

https://eurovisionharlekin.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/wow-mgp2018-er-oppe-pa-2010-niva-mine.html

Some of the rumoured performers basing on that list:

Song #1 – Charla K
Song #2 – Adelén & Alejandro Fuentes
Song #4 – Stella Mwangi
Song #6 – Alexander Wallmann
Song #7 – Vidar Villa
Song #8 – Mr. Little Jeans (Monica Birkenes)
Song #9 – Ida Maria – “Scandilove”
Song #10 - Alexander Rybak involved.

VikingTiger

https://eurovisionharlekin.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/wow-mgp2018-er-oppe-pa-2010-niva-mine.html

Some of the rumoured performers basing on that list:

Song #1 – Charla K
Song #2 – Adelén & Alejandro Fuentes
Song #4 – Stella Mwangi
Song #6 – Aleksander Wallmann
Song #7 – Vidar Villa
Song #8 – Mr. Little Jeans (Monica Birkenes)
Song #9 – Ida Maria – “Scandilove”
Song #10 - Alexander Rybak involved.

So where did those names turn up? But from the comments of the different songs I can see why...Interesting!

ScarlettGirl

JOWST are hinting about something on his instagram. Not sure if it´s MGP but it could be. Idk.

Mrm

Veteran

I want to visit Norway!! :(

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION]

Why you put location Kosovo and Kosovar flag? just asking...

Romeo

[MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION]

Why you put location Kosovo and Kosovar flag? just asking...

I change it to whatever country I am in WV, when I sent songs from Kosovo I changed it. Just haven't got round to changing it. Not sure if the ::vict flag is available so it might have to be UK. Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about it lol

Mrm

Veteran

I change it to whatever country I am in WV, when I sent songs from Kosovo I changed it. Just haven't got round to changing it. Not sure if the ::vict flag is available so it might have to be UK. Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about it lol

hahaha OK, let's hope to put Norwegian flag when we visit magical fjords.. :D

Romeo

hahaha OK, let's hope to put Norwegian flag when we visit magical fjords.. :D

sounds like a good idea haha

ScarlettGirl

Not long until we will know :) I will write which artists will be announced If I can. Artists will be revealed around 12:30. It is currently broadcasted on NRK1, and now some people (including songwriter Christian Ingebrigtsen from A1) are speculating in some of the rumors of the artists. I guess they are going to do that until they reveal the artist.

Christian from A1 is definitely not in this year haha, but he would consider to participate again with the right song :p

Top Bottom