1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
It´s a well-executed and well-produced finished product.

I can totally understand why some people prefer "more dramatic and climatic" choruses (especially in the hardcore fanbase) but I think it´s a perfect crossover and like @Flamenkax said, it´s a song which is perfectly balanced: Yoú´ve got the impressive intro, the massive built-up, the divine middle-8 part and a very surprising and melodic chorus (with a pulsing beat).

I haven´t seen her "live performance" yet but it´s the third time that I got some sort of "winning vibes": :cz: (based on the music video before the live performance), "Air" in :se: (impressive staging and I think it could slay the televoting in May) and this.. .which could bring juries and televoters on board.
I think it could be punchier in parts but that can just be addressed in the live performance rather than doing anything to the studio track imo

Schlagerman1

Oh, I like this! It is a bit Kylie Minogue meets French Chanson. Makes me wanna dance. May not be a Eurovision winner, but this is a good french entry that will fight for a top 10 placement for me personally. Trés Bien! xdance

Rocket man

It's nice, I realised towards the end that La Zarra still had my attention even though nothing really happens in the music video so that's something. The production of the song is basic though.

Decayingbooks

Gave it a :5:, not bad, not good either... The song is a weird mix of disco and french chaison and I don't think it clicks together, it may live but on the video it doesn't.
I'm honestly really disapointed in France this year, their nf is one of those that I love the most to follow and I honestly doubt that this song would have won if they didn't decided to select it internally.

PlasticToad

This is fine, I can see why others would love it or be disappointed. For me it's in the middle - I like the sound and the dramatic vibes, but I find it really disjointed and it puts me off the song a bit. I do expect La Zarra to be amazing live though, and she's got plenty of charisma to carry the song above the :6: I'm currently giving it.

jatojo

This is the kind of song that will be hyped like Australia's last year. But really, it's an uninteresting composition. It will be popular with the juries though, no doubt about it.

Top Bottom